KISS ME!

FELIX POV

She went to finish the food she was making and I now sat on the chair starring at her.

She is very, and i mean very beautiful.

My thinking got stopped by my phone, well thanks for that.

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that oscar texted me on msg and not on our group chat AWKWARD.

-hey watsup?- that is what he texted and i knew that he wanted something, so i decided to call him.After 3 signs he picked up.

-vad vill du?- I asked 

-nä, inget- he answered

-nähää, verkligen inget?- i asked

-Okay, bara för att du känner mig så väl-he said.

-berätta då- i said

-vad gör du i tjejens hem?-he asked, haha i knew he was gonna ask that.

-vi ska lära känna varandra.OSCAR-I said

-okay glöm inte skydd-he said, stupid perv

-skärp dig tönt-i said and hang up the phone.

He is stupid.

ISABELLAS POV

I was done with the food which was gonna be TACOS:).I went and set the table and the food.

Felix is gonna hate this food, cause i cook like crap, i called felix and he came.

We sat down and started eating.

"So how old are you?" he asked.STFU, you know my age."14 turning 15" i lied i am 15 turning 16.

"okay do you live alone with your sister here?" he asked, ofc i live with her alone.

"yes i do, do you live alone?" i asked.

"Well no i live with all those people you saw there in the studio" he answered.

We finished eating and he liked the foo, wow.We went to sit on my comfortable mat and he said we should play cards so we were playing cards.

I just cant wait to see and make him suffer so much.

"hey, you cheated" i said  when he did something that i dont even know exist in cards "no i didnt" he said and threw allt he cards away even the ones in my hands.

He then pushed me down and layed on top of me and tickled me.

"hahahaha-felux, stop haha i cant breath" i said "yeah, then i will stop if you agree to kiss me" he said.

KISS HIM? SHOULD I DOT IT OR NAH? IDK.

OK THIS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AND IM TIRED DONT KNOW WHY.

I WOKE UP LATE AND SLEPT LATE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

PLEASE COMMENT CAUSE I CANT WRITE TO INVISIBLE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME

TESSY