NEW BOY!!

New boys pov

I got out my fathers car and we got in the school it was nice but i dont wanna live in france i just want to go back to sweden not that i hate france but i am not a start over person.

Im mostly gonna miss my girlfriend Elin.

She was the best girlfriend and i didnt break up with her.

I got in that school and i saw people looking at me and some of them were like star struck  buy watevaa.

Everyone was looking at me except for one girl she was brunnette i like brinnettes but that does not mean i like her.

She was not looking at me at all not even a little but i went in and saw the principal he showed me my class and he said i can go and sit with others.

I am not a shy person but i saw that brunnette girl and when i turned around there was another one and okay what is going on?

Maybe they are twins yeah what was i thinking.But which is which?

I decided to go and sit with the other one and speak with her but the bel rang WTF??

The brunnettie past by me and she was beautiful but she looks more quiet than the other one.

I got in the class and to my surprise im in her class "Okay everybody this is Felix Sandman and he is the new boy in our class, would you guys like to present yourselves to him?" she asked.

Everybody said something about their selves it was really nice till it was the brunnettes turn.

Isabellas pov

I was not paying attention to what people were saying and i didnt notice anything that was happening till the teacger said my name and i snapped out of what ever i was doing.

Basically i was acctually drawing stupic pictures on my book.

"can you present yourself for felix please" the teacher said i like her cause she is the youngest teacher and she will probably understand us.

"umm...yeah...right My name is Isabella i am 14 years old i am from sweden i moved to france about a day ago i started school today i have a twin sister" i said.

"Good felix you can go and sit at the back of isabella" the teacher said.

School was over thank god, so i went to the locker i got and took what i needed and headed out i decided to walk home and i dont know where my sister is right know but.

I was walking when a person called my name and when i turned back it was.......

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE

TESSY