OUR LIFE!!

ISABELLAS POV

"i moved here cause i had a problemwith a girl, but also i have girls asking for my autograph and picture all that a person does to rihanna, and even to my mom and she got tired and we moved her and now im here with you" i say.

"okay and?" he said "what?"

"maybe tell me more about what you did in sweden? he asked. So much questions.

"i danced a lot i love riding horses but i only did it when i went to my friends house because i dont have a horse,i took a lot of time on my instagram dont know why i just liked and i got me into problems but im okay now" i say.

"why did you move here?" i added.

"well as silly as daff is the whole crew had to move here for me, because he thought i dated to much girls, well that just me i like girls and its not my fault im a boy, he say i have an addition with girls cause i basically see a beautiful girl everywhere i go, i never dated a girl and be with her for 1 month never" he say.

"so you are addicted to girls?" i say "well not in that way, but yeah...i like girls..a lot" he say. "how many girls have you had?" i ask.

Am i asking too much questions? "i have had 17 girls till this day i still have a girlfriend" he says.To be honest my heart broke a little when he said he had a girlfriend.

"what about you?" "i am not obbsessed with boy but i had 3 boyfriends and im done with boys" i say  "what why!?" he said.

Why is he panicking? "because they are all dorks and scumpbags and duchebags" i say.

"okay so im a duchebag its okay, you really hurt my feelings" he say "no felix i didnt mean you" i say "but im a boy" he say and getting sad.

"omg felix please dont get angry please" i say "just kidding but would you ever give a boy like me a chance just asking" he said lifting his hands in the air like he was giving up on something.

"well i dont know time will tell but im not sure" i say

"i understand you, our life is pretty much the same, im in a band called the fooo" he said.

"cool" i say "hey felix what about our parents at school" i say "oh shit we have run" he says

He takes my hand and he just started running again, when will he ever stop?

●●●●●●●●●●●

••••••••••••••••••••

Felix pov

When we got to school we went in and it was like family fight or something cause my mum and dad was sitting on one side and bellas on the other.

"okay where have you been?" the principal asks kindly.

"VART HAR NI VARIT ELLER JA VART TOG DU MIN DOTTER TILL UNG MAN?!?" her dad said "umm jo...jag ummm" i tried to say something but omg it was a familly fight in here.

"FRÅGA INTE MIN SON, HAN HAR FAN INTE TAGIT DIN TJEJ NÅNSTANS, DET ÄR DIN TJEJ SOM KOM PÅ HAN" my dad said.

"NEJ DET GJORDE HON INTE, VERKLIGEN, DET VAR JAG, JAG LOVAR" I say and i see bella get scared so i hold her hand but she pulls it away.

Oh yeah her dad.

"stop covering her felix when are you gonna learn to stop that?" my mum said.

"okay i dont understand why are you 2 in france you are supposed to be in sweden" i say to my mum.

Seriously how did they get here? when? how?

THANK YOU FOR READING

THERE WAS FAMILY TIME TODAY

BUT I DIDNT GET AN ANSWER AS USSUAL BUT ANYWAY ☺

TESSY