IDIOT!

STILL IZABELLAS POV

I ran up to my sisters room cause i kniw she does not go out.

I went in but she was not there "bella are you in here?" i ask "closet" she answered..

I told you she was here.

"what are you doing in the closet?" i ask "just sitting and thinking" she said.

Who the hell is 14 years old and thinks like they have stress or problems like our mothers do?

"no gurl just no you cant do that get a life" i said "i have a life" she says.What a lier.She doesnt have a freaking life.

"is eating nutella with bread, and drinking starbucks that you make from stupid youtube videos a life?" i ask

"well just admit you are also addicted to it" she said.

Well yes i am i make them almost every day and finish the ice cream in 2 days.

"no nutella and starbucks is not a life i have something to tell you now come" i said.

We went to sit on her bed and i stood up and started talking. "okay, so basically you know i like going and shopping and stuff,when i sat in one coffe shop came an idiot and sat infront of me  and started saying nice things and im her to keep you company" i said

"so basically the dude is an idiot for keeping you company?" she ask.

"duhhh" i said "your head is fucked up sister" she said.Did sge just say my head was fucked up.

"why?" i ask "iza you cant cant call a person idiot for keeping you company" she said "okay i mean he is kinda cute" i said.Did i just say that? HELVETE!.

ISABELLAS POV

My sister is dum and there is no way you can dissagree with that, i mean calling a person idiot for keeping her company that doesnt make sense.

"okay shut up now i have something to tell you" i said "yeah"

"okay the new boy in school his name is felix and he walked me home and hugged me twice well the second one was me who hugged him" i say.

Her face lit up like a neon light at night.

"omg he likes you and you like him" she said "umm no" "umm yes"

"stop it" i say "so how does he smell?" she asked "euww you dont wanna know how he smells" i say "well okay fine" she say and we sit on the bed.

We were so bored but what can we do, i mean we are new here no friends i know i have felix but no just no.

Thank you for reading.

and now omar is verified and im happy again.

Comment and vote for more

Tessy