ISABELLAS BACK!

ISABELLAS POV

They called back as i thought they would do,and im gonna say its isabella,and we will see their reactions or hear.

(tf_the fooo-i-isabella)

tf-hello?

i-haha,who do we have here,the foo themselves.

TF-we want to get this done with okay,tell us who you are first

i-well first of all you are still not getting you account back after this call,and secod of all i dont think you need my name when you already know it.

tf-if we would have knew your voice if we knew who you were

i-well maybe felix knows

tf-isabella....

i-yah there you got the answer to your question,so why did you call?

tf-we called cause we want our account back

i-in one condition

tf-we will do anything unless its dangerous.isabella why would you out of all the people do that?

i-id rather not answer that question,and if you want you account back you guys have to come to a certain adress im gonna send by message to oscar.

tf-why oscar and not ogge or omar?

i-does that matter?

tf-okay we are waiting

i-keep on waiting

tf-bella,when we come there can i speak with you?

i-im afraid thats not possible bye

With that i hung up,and roger called earlier and told me that cecilia and elin were here,like how fast did they come here,only god knows,but i told him to take them to where nathalie was.

i sent the adress of the place which nathalie was in to oscar,so they are all gonna be locked up in that hell,dont mess with me,cause the results are not good.

I was gonna go to that place again,to see the other two people,såklart.

I got in that place/house and there were they,all of them sitting there on the chair tied,poor girls and woman.

"i see,i have some visist huh"i said "isabella,youre alive,oh thank god,i was worried that something would happend when you were here" cecilia said,why is she lying in my face,THAT BITCH.

"stop lying in my face you did it,it was you,you sent me and my sister here,cause you wanted felix to get back with elin,but he didnt" i said

"who told you that honey,no i would never"she said DAFUQ IS SHE EVEN TRYNNA PROOVE?

"i have proof,but im only showing tommorow,cause its gonna be intresting"i said

"but goodnight for today peepz"i said and went out.

i went back home and went into my room.

and started crying,i feel bad for what im about to do,but they didnt feel bad at all,so i shouldnt feel bad either,im strong,they wanted me to be a strong woman,here i am.

IM BACK LIKE A WOMAN WHO DOESNT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE.

DONE DONE DONE

SEE YAH

TESSY