BUDDIES?!

OSCARS POV

I went out of that house and i am not happy over what i done,felix is probably angry at me,yes he is i think so.

But felix gets all the good looking girls and not me only felix,and it happened a lot when me and felix fell in love with the same girl,but it never happened that i kissed his girlfrien,but he has a girlfriend in france,NATHALIE,what happeened to her,did she brake up with felix?.

Felix gets all the nice girls,i also want to hsve my chance one day,so in some way i like what i did,but in some way in some way i dont?!

NO,OSCAR YOU CANT THINK THAT,FELIX IS YOUR FRIEND,BESTFRIEND SO YOU CANT.

When i got home,i saw felix walking around with tears in his eyes and he was angry,i hope he doesnt see me.

Felix saw me and he came to me "you,traitor,jag hatar dig,fatta"he said,i thought he was gonna hit me or something,"felix,lyssna det va inte meningen,hon tvinga mig"i said "VISST,HON TVINGA,TROR DU ATT JAG ÄR DUM ELLER?!he said,woah take it slow.

"felix ta det lugnt nu,att skrika löser inget vet du"ogge said "nähää,han har fan hånglat med min flickvän.tror du att jag ska pratta lugnt eller,faan ni alla är dumma"he said.

He came to me "hon sa att ni har inte gjort nt till-" felix stops me from speaking "oscar käften"he said "hon sa att hon älskar mig och inte dig felix,hon tyckte att du va den snällaste darför,men hon älskar inte dig!" i said.

Felix came even closer and punched me on the nose,which made my head turn,and then i put my hand over my nose which infact was bleading."felix,vad sa jag om att slås?"katia said she came out from the room she was in "tack felix,men allt jag vet är att jag förstörde din förhållande kanske,men inte ditt ansikte" i said "say another word and i hit you again"he said "FELIX!" katia screamed.

I went to my room and sat on the bed,then i rememered i had blood on my nose and my nose was red.

I went to the bathroom,i washed my face and went back to the room,i took my phone and phons marina.

ISABELLAS POV

I was in the shower when i heard that my phone was ringing.so i went to fetch it

(o-oscar,i-isabella)

I-hej oscar....i mean,hi how you doing?

O-ya,ya,more like get well oscar

I-why,what happened?

O-its all your fault,and thanks for the punch i got from felix

I-haha thats funny,and youre welcome cause i didnt punch you it was felix

O-its not funny,why did you kiss me in the first place?

I-why did you kiss back?

O-this wouldnt have happened if you didnt tempt me

I-and i wouldnt have tempted you if you where not so hot

O-dont start a fight

I-you shouldnt have kissed back

O-you shouldnt have kissed me

I-you shouldnt have took of my shirt

O-you know what i dont have the time to fight with a girly girl over the fone.

I-oh im the girly girl,well i wasnt the one who went chasing after felix to ask for forgivenessand i dont have the time for you either so leave me alone dont ever speak to me,even at the studio,cause you know what you disgust me,i dont know what i saw in you.

O-marina i didnt mean it ike that please can we figure this out and talk?

I-oscar,i meant what i said and no i dont wanna talk to you so adios.

I hung up on oscar,poor oscar he got in mine and felix life issues,so he is also gonna deal with my new person,i broke felix and oscar i dont wanna do it to ogge and omar but we will see.

I never even knew that felix was cappable of hitting someone,i have to get another plan and i dont know what but i am gonna get elin,nathalie and cecilia here in some way,they have to come then ill find something out.

OSCARS POV

Maybe omar was right,we were gonna get hurt,never mess or join marina,and maybe she is isabella,but how can she have such a heart?isabella is the sweet shy girl but this is not her she isnt like that.

i heard a knock on my door "come in"i said and ogge stuck his head in then his body and he came and to sit right next to me on the bed "kat want to speack with you and felix so you beter go down before she gets fierce" he said.

"okay"i said "hey whats wrong?" he asked "nothing just the fact that felix could punch me for a girl is unbelievable"iwell im going down before kat really become a fierce cat"said

KATIAS POV

Oscar came in and i sat down "sit down"i said angryly.They sat down."so you hit him because he kissed your girl,and you kissed his girl?"i asked "yes"felix and oscar said at the same time "well do you think its goood,huh,okay i think you guys are bestfriends and-"then felix stoped me "were bestfriends"he corrected.

"felix im speaking,i think you guys shouldnt let a girl come between you,because she was not there when you guys had it hard and good,she just came in the middle of everything,so you have to both forget her and be friends because you are gonna go back to sweden and she isnt gonna be there for you guys"i said

"i think she is right oscar,lets leave all this behind us and be friends,sorry that i punch,we were there for each other since the begining while she just came in the middle,so we good?"felix said,such a good speach

"yeah were good,and lets do as kat said,dont let girls come between us and you know what they say right?"oscar asked felix,well i dont know just have to see what they answer.

"BROS BEFORE HOES"they both said at the same time "woaah language boys language"i said and we all laughed

so good seeing them together again,but that girl is like she just came to bring trouble in our lives,i think we can find a new girl and fire her tommorow at dance practise,its not gonna be the best decision or easy either but ill have to do it.

WAS THIS TOO LONG OR WHAT?

ANYWAYS WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?LEAVE A COMMENT.

VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DIDNT STILL VOTE HAH JK.

I DONT KNOW IF IVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I AM GETTING TO THE END OF THIS BOOK DONT KNOW HOW MUCH CHAPTERS ARE LEFT TO WRITE BUT IM WRITTING.

SEE YAH

TESSY