SHEZ A MODEL?!?

FELIX POV

I know this went fast but i like her very much and i want to kiss her so bad, but only if she agrees so i decided to tickle her because i know girls cant resist tickled so.

"okay, okay, okay I will kiss you"She said.Yess!! I leaned in and put my hands on each side of her body and we kissed.

Magical Im in heaven, then we pulled away."you happy now?" she asked "yeah im more than happy" i said."Well i wanna ask you something" she said and got up.

"what" i said. "why does omar hate me?, i mean i dont even know him but he just hates me"she said. "he thinks that you are my well ex girlfriend" i answered.

"why?, do i look like her?" she asked "well yes you do, a lot, and she left me bc she was going to start a modeling career here" i said

"i am a model" She said, WHAT?!? SERIOUSLY.

Now you know she has a lot in common with bella and this also? Really come on.

"you have a lot in common with her " i said "im sorry if its hurts you that i am like her" she said appologising.

"Nope, its not, and i have to go home" i said and stood up.

When i got home i just sat down and looked at the wall.

"wadsup" the boys said to me when they came in "you know marina is somehow like bella" i said.

OMARS POV

Is felix blind or what? She  is isabella.I mean even though she has red hair.Hair does not change a person, your look can change but if i know you, I know you and you cant run away from me.

"felix its because she is isabella" i said "no omar" he said "Its because i am the only young one who has a mind that WORKS" i said.

"Omar, is maybe right" ogge agreed "well thank you" i said "she does not act like isabella, its just the fact that she is also a model" felix said. "you see there is another reason to say that she is ISABELLA, FELIX listen to me" i said.

"You know what feli?, Something is telling me that she is trying her little game on you and if you dont listen to me.You are gonna get hurt and who knows maybe all of us will get hurt, and im not getting hurt because of a stupid girl" i said.

When i said that i went out of that house to somewherw else, where i wont see idiots like felix.

DONE CHAPTER HAHA.

WHAT DO YOU THINK

TESSY