THE CHOOSEN ONE ;)

ISABELLAS POV

It is now two days since i saw fwlix at the airport and i know he saw me but whateva.

He just stepped in hell.

I am now on my way to write myself in that dance place.

Im gonna do everything so i can be their dancer because its one thing that will get me closer to them.

I was on the road walking all by myself while there where people with their wifes and boyfriends walking hand in hand and all i have is my fridge but i cant walk hand in hand with my fridge.

I got knocked out of my thoughts like seriously knocked out by someone who just came to me and came on me and hold my shirt like and started shouting in my face.

When i oppened my eyes it was omar, but i couldnt say anything about me knowing him.

"isabella i know its you and you are gonna pay for making felix get in hospital you understand!" he shouted, i wanted to cry but ive learnt to be strong so No!

"what are you speaking about? i dont know anyone named felix" i lied.

"oh well shame for you on that cause you are lying!" he shouted.

"omar det är inte hon" oscar said wow i know their names;)

"jo, det är visst hon, fast jag har inte tid att tjata på henne nu" he said and followed them. THANK YOU OSCAR FOR SAVING MY LIFE.

He does really have a good mind but not for too long.

FELIX POV

"well see i was not the only one who saw bella these days"i say facing oscar.

"yeah well why didnt you just go to her and shout at her like omar?" oscar asked.

"because i-" i wanted to say but ofcourse omar had to interrupt.

"because you were probably gonna kiss her if you did, so just leave it" he said.

"uhh, well no i wouldnt" i say.

"oh yes you would felix i know you baby boy" he said.

We went to some VS shop i know you are probably asking wtf are we doing here but we were supposed to meet katia here and go to the studio and see our new dancers and choose two of the girls.

"boy come over here" katia says.

We went to her and she was wearing a dress and asked us if she should buy it or not, i said she should.

Just to get it done with.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We got to the studio and there were over 50 girls outside but we could only choose 2 and i dont really know how that is gonna go.

We went in and waited for the girls that were gonna come one by one, okay its fun.

The first girl came with some fucking cheerleading dance...?????.

A lot of girls came and then there was girl that same girl that omar you know what he did today.

"umm hi" she said with a big smile, acctually the first time she smiled because she looked so mature and calm bu she was like happy even though she had a fight with omar.

"hey" we answered..

Then it was quite.........

"are you gonna dance?" oscar asked.

"well yea...no i cant dance alone" she said.

Something tell me that she is trying to make trouble but lets see where she is going.

"why?" i asked she really looked like isabella.

"well im scared wait can i dance with my friend? ?" she asked

"okay" oscar said.

"no!" omar said.

"omar we got to get this done with so shut up and let oscar do the speaking" ogge said.

"sooo???." she asked. "yeah get her" i saud.

"okay maybe i lied a bit she is my sister" she said when she came with a girl looking exactly like her but she had different hair.

"just....dance" katia said from accros the room i looked at her and gave her the thumbs up.

She put some song i did not know but hey she danced good omg she dance better than me.jk.no one dances better than sandy haha.

"well youre in whats your name?" i asked her and there she freezed like a snowman.

ISABELLAS POV.

I was looking for trouble but it didnt work this day but trust me i have more days on me.

Then at the end i was in and felix just asked for my name and i cant say i am isabella no and i didnt get a name.

"ummm....wait i gotta drink water first" i said.

Drink water haha wow that was a really good idea not.

"okay, can you say your sisters name please"oscar said to iza.

"yeah her name is isa-" she started then i hold her mouth.

really Wtf no.

"you can go now" i said to her "but-" "go" i said.

And she went out, she is stupid sometimes.

"whats your name?" omar said "well whats her name?" i asked pointing at katia.

Im so good at irritating.

"they asked for your name not mine" she answered with a smile.

Why she smiling i aint smiling with her, we all now she has white teeth.

"can we get your name we dont have time for you all day" Ogge says.

He was so sweet, i could start with him but he didnt do anything to me so no but ill get him one day.

"hello???" oscar said after ge saw me looking at ogge.

"my name is............"

TU DUNNNNN.

I NEED HELP AND A LIFE.

WELL SINCE I DONT HAVE ONE, I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER

OH YEAH NOT MUCH TO SAY SO.BYE.

AS ALWAYS

STAY FIRECE

TESSY