PANIC? OR MISSING?

ISABELLAS POV

I was in the plane and i was not feeling at all something is wrong.

"iza i must get out" i say and wanted to stand and go out of the plane while it was in the sky.

"you are not going anywhere, sit down and tell me what wrong" iza said and i sat down.

"F---f-felix.I left felix and i dont know how my life is gonna be without him" i say and i was almost choking and feeling hot and everything at the same time.

"no you are probably just having a panic attack cause you cant act like that when you miss someone" she said.

She doesnt understand.

"No, really something happened to him and i can feel it something is wrong, i cany leave him like that he, something can go wrong, im not kidding i can feel" i say.

I could feel that something was happening to felix something bad, i dont know what it is but i feel it and i cant breathe and it hurts.

I started crying cause i though i am going to die in the plane with no mother and father, just all alone,.

"Shhhh it will be fine, nothing is wrong with felix, come try to sleep" she said and then put my head on her knees so i could try to sleep.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO FELIX AND I FEEL BAD.

OSCARS POV

Bellas dad came in the class and ask the teacher to tell us something.

He started with  that bella was not gonna be in our school anymore and ended with she flew to the U.S.A to start a modeling career and bla bla bla.

After that felix started choking like crazy and i was just there chocked didnt know what to do, i know he loved her but their relationship just did not work maybe bella got to be a more bad girl like felix? or maybe felix to stop being dum?.

The ambulans came and took him with them and because im the oldest i went with him and to be serious i hate the smell of hospital, its the worst smell ever.

We got in and they started rushing felix in that room and i had to stay out and wait.

The thing that surprised was that FELIX CHOCKED FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR A GIRL.

HELVETE! he must be in love, poor felix i know how that feels and i still didnt find that girl i like but no more details now.

FELIX POV.

I dont know what happened but all i know is that some people are pishing me on a bed to wherever and i hope they are pushing me to heaven.YEAH IM ON MY WAY TO DYING! I wanted to die there where i was.

My eyes where closed which is one step in the dying method but why was my heart still beating?, why can i still think about bella?.

It was calm they stopped pushing me but when the word bellas came i jumped of my bed and my eyes oppened.

Oh i thought i was dead i wish i was.

~In the morning~

I woke up and did not want to believe that i was awake, UHG why the hell its no use, I oppened my eyes and i saw 6 eyes looking at me ohhhh wait what?.

"felix how you feeling?" oscar asked me.

"well to be honest i feel like i want to die, just stab me with a knife and get over with my life" i say.

"NO! FELIX! NO!, YOURE  NOT GONNA SAY THAT AGAIN I FORBID YOU, UNDERSTAND YOURE NOT GONNA DIE UNTILL YOU FINALLY HAVE GRANDCHILDREN AND THIS MIGHT SOUND LIKE A JOKE BUT, YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND YOURE NOT GONNA SAY THAT SENTENCE AGAIN OK FELIX STOP! " omar shouted at me with tears in his eyes.

He was crying, sad, angry.

I felt tears in my eyes and my eyes went shut and i heard the machine beaping again and now very fast.

OMARS POV

I shouted at felix not to say that and i regret it and i dont.

He does not deserve to die or say those words, its not because of a girl hes gonna ends his life, he still have a lot to live for, there are plenty of girls out there its not only one.

After i shouted at him he got tears in his eyes and he closed his eyes and when he did it the machine started beaping fast.

"ogge call the doctor" oscar screamed.

Ogge went out and called a nurse and she came in and looked at felix and what happened.

"its me it was my fault, i shouted at him and now he is gonna die, i killed him, felix please dont die felix, just now that im always here." omar said and the doctors where pulling him out of the room with me and ogge.

They were gonna do something to felix and i didnt know what it was.

"DAMN!! WHEN I FIND ISABELLA IM GONNA KILL HER AND NO ONE IS GONNA TELL ME NOT TO!!" omar said and sat on the chair.

He is angry.

FELIX POV

I dont know what happened or what is happening my eyes are closed i cant see but i can hear.

and then i realized that omar was screaming saying thag he killed me.

All i say in my head was "im not dead, im gonna make it for omar".

THANKS FOR READING.
AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 28 DAYS CANT BELIEVE IT

Tessy