LEAVE HIM!!!

ISABELLAS POV

okay i kinda do want to go looking at my own life but i dont wanna go because im gonna leave everyone here and only have my sister there.

And worste of all me and felix just got along and now inhave to leave great.

I was in my own world of thoughts when my dad snapped me out of it.

"just leave him, let him go he has his career and you are gonna start yours" my dad says, how can he even think its that easy as he sais it.

"dad it not easy" i say and look at my fingers which i dont really have nails cause i bite my nails a lot i really dont know why.

"oh please just forget him you will make a good model" he says

"who wants a model with biten nail, i mean it doesbt make sense" i say "no they can fix that you know" he sais.

"well, what do you know about nails?" i ask him "well in know that they can put acrylic or wateva its calked on it" he sais.

"so think you have till after tommorow to call them back and tell them you final decition" he sais and goes out.

YOU DONT WANNA HAVE A DAD LIKE MINE, NO YOU DONT.

"why does this have to be compicated?" i ask myself.

FELIX POV

I went home and the boys were all in my house.

Why?? i dont know.

"felix, how was it?" omar asked, he always wants to now everything why??

"she is awesome guys" i say and sit on the bed like im dreaming.

"did you speak with her?" oscar askes "not really" i say "oh so you where there just looking at each other and not saying anything??" omar says.

"no, we kinda went over the limit a bit" i say and scratch my neck a bit.

Then oscar lookes at me like i did something wrong "what?, no not in that way i mean we just "made out" not something else" i say.

"ooooooh felix is in love again" omar sais.

"you now i am a little worried but its fine" i say.

I saw the paparazi at her house and maybe its because they saw me with her or something, i dont know unless she has her own thing that involves paparazi.

I KNOW A BORING CHAPTER BUT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR YEARS, SO HERE IS A CHAPTER FOR YOU.

WHAT DO YOU THINK FELIX THINKS ABOUT THE PAPARAZI?

SEE YAH BOOOM IM OUT

~TESSY