NEW ME!

OMARS POV

I am not willing to get hurt because of some love affair.

NO NO NO! THATS A BIG NO FOR ME!.

I sat in the lounge watching TV and it was boring nothing was intressting.So i went back to that room, i am going to se felix and the others.

"you okay now omar?"ogge askes he really cares about how we feel.

I nodded and went to sleep.

ISABELLAS POV.

I was sitting and laughing at how dum felix was, but at the same time i was worried about omar.

He is very clever and he does not forget a thing or people easily.I dont know what im gonna do with him but i will have to find something out.

Connor and samantha were here and connor was speaking on the phone with that lady that i wanna find out about.

So i went after him and i sat a bit far away but i can hear.

-yes cecilia i will, if that is what elin wants-he said

CICILIA? ELIN? WAIT WHAT?? SO ITS FELIX MUM!

OMG and Elin.Wow i know what im gonna do.

They gonna get what they deserve.

FELIX POV

We went to dance and marina was there, her and omar were not getting allong, everything she did was wrong for omar and the the other way round.

After dancee i am going with her to her house, i want her to now how i feel about her.

Dance class or practise whatever you wanna call it was over, I was now at marinas house.

"Felix i wanna tell you something" she said "i really like you felix, but i dont know if you like me the same way" she added.

I went close to her and kissed her "was that a good answer for you?" i asked.She nodded and pulled me and we sat  and made out.

ISABELLAS POV

Felix and i sat and made out until he strated pulling my shirt.I helped him take it off and then he carried me to me up the stairs to my room.

I acctually planned this, because after this night is were the new me comess in and ruines his life.He is gonna feel what i felt in france.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

FELIX POV

This was the best night, she ecen said that i should bring the boy tommorow and we can hang out.

"and lool who comes back late at night"katia sais when i walk in the house.She was angry.

"sorry, wont happen again" i said appologising "hey, are the boys sleeping?" i asked.

"well no" she said and gave me her firce look that she always use to give oscar but today it was me so i guess she is very angry.

I just laughed and went to the room where i heard noice, they are probably playing fifa or something. I went in and yes they were playing fifa.

"Guys marina wants us 4 to hang out at her place tommorow" i said.

"and im not coming" omar sais, he hates her so bad that i dont even know what the problem is anymore.

"Come on omar, just one day and you dont have to speak to her" ogge tries to convince him.

"okay, just because OG said so" he sais."so why so late?"oscar asked.He always wants to know everything."well we got a little busy"I said with the biggest flin on my mouth."vafan felix,you only knew her for 3 days and you already in her bed" Omar said.

"well there is nothing wrong with that,now lets play" I said and we continued playing the game.

               !!!THE NEXT DAY!!!!

ISABELLAS POV

I woke up got dressed and then the boys came,so it was a normal early morning wth no sister at home.Todays plan was to ignore felix and focus on oscar,I dont know why but oscar was my goal for some awkward reason.

Felix,Omar and ogge where outside putting the braai on and oscar was gonna get some meat in the kitchen.So i went to him "So  what are you up to?" i said to him bitting my lip.i knew what he was doing but hahaha who cares.

"isnt it obvious that im taking meat from the fridge"he said with a smile that was a what-a-stupid-question-smile."do you know how sexy you are?" i said he looked at me with a weird look."well not really,but my foooers said so so i know that i am"he said with the swag face.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. He started getting out of the kitchen and i took his hand and pulled him back,YOU AINT RUNNING AWAY FROM ME HOMEBOY."where are you going,LOVE?" i asked,haha LOVE? what was i even thinking,he is gonna think im the weirdest person on earth.

"back to the boys"he said"NO,stay with me for a while"i said with a sexy voice,WOW EVEN I DIDNT KNOW THAT I HAD A SEXY VOICE."and what are we gnna do here?"he asked" what ever you wanna do,as long as it involves our lips touching"i said,HAHA GOOD TRY IDIOT.

"you are with felix"he said,BITCH PLEASE."NO,felix and i arent together,he was the nicest of you guys ,but i really just had my eyes on you"i said and gave him the uggliest flirty smile ever.

WHADDUP PEEPZ.

OKAY SO I TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO WRITE THIS CAUSE I HAD TO HELP MY MUM LOT.AND THEN TTODAY I HAD A SLEEPOVER.SO I WROTE IT DONE SO I WILL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO I CAN GET AS MANY CHAPTERS DONE AS I CAN,MOHAHA.

DO YOU THINK FELIX IS GONNA FIND THEM?.......OR NAH?

SO IM DONE FOR NOW SO,,,,,,,BYE,HEJDÅ,AUREVOIR,TJARÅ AND EVERY THER LANGUAGE THAT I CANT.

TESSY