SCHOOL!

I woke up in a different room that i know recognise....

I went downstairs and looked at the kitchen "so how do i find the fridge?" i ask myself.Everything here looks like cupboards.

"mum how do i find things in here?!" i screamed.She came down and gave me suger, corn flakes and milke.

Then she went up again and the came back "school today" she said and went up.

Well yes i eat cornflakes with suger because i hate milk and the taste of milk is just disgusting so i add suger.Weird but thats me.

I ate all my breakfast and went back to my room to get dressed.

I decided to wear a white muscle tee and a light wash jeans with some doc marten and i was done i flattened my hair and head out my room.

We went to the car and drove to the school which pretty much was big.

When we acctually got in there was the principal standing and he took us in to the office.

He asked us if we could do abc in english and french.What a stupid question.

"so i will show you guys which classes you are gonna be in" he said and we went to my class first and i saw the people and teacher.

When we went to my sisters class there where more cutter boys that in my class, but hey who need a boy when you have a phone and a fridge?

"so its up to you girls when you want to start " he sais "now" my sister sais "wait what now..no" i said.

"oh yes we are" my sister said and grabbed me back into the office ant the principal announced something on that speaker microphone thing.

"ATTENTION! WE HAVE TWINS STARTING IN OUR SCHOOL THSIR NANES ARE ISABELLA AND IZABELLA SO DONT CONFUSE THEM.THEY ARE STARTING NOW AND THERE WILL BE A NEW BOY STARTING AFTER LUNCH  THE GIRLS AND THE BOY ARE SWEDISH.THANK YOU." he said.

Did he really have to say we were twins?!?

And there is a new swedish boy starting after lunch intressting.

We went to our classes and there school started for us.

I went to sit at lunch all alone poor me.

But i sat there and ate and i saw a group of 5 girls coming towards me and they sat next to me.

Okay weird "hi im pavina, and this is lara, sara and sabrina" the girl said they were pretty nice so ya.

"hi im isabella" i said "so you are swedish" she said "yeah" i said "do you know anything about the new boy he is also swedish?: she asked

"no i dont" i answered shortly.

When we finished eating and we put the plates back so it could get washed.

The girls told me i could be with them so we went out and sat there and lunch ends a about 12:00 they said so 5 minutes till the  new boy comes.