AGAIN!!

Felix pov.

I woke up in the morging and remembered ja its school.

i hate school but i get to see all the girls and so, no felix wrong.

I went to take a shower and do my morning routine (if boys have one) i put my hair in a pony tail i acctually took the hair band from my sister.

and now its on my hair anyway i then finished up and went to school.

-at school-

when i got there there was still 10 minutes left for my first class to start so i wen outside to get some fresh air and then elin came.

I saw her so i decided to go in when she took my hand and pulled me back and put me against the wall and started kissing me everywhere.

Just det, i dindnt break up with her im gonna do it now.

"vänta elin jag kan inte" i said "du can felix" she says and continues kissing me.

"det är slut" i say and push her away but at the same time i hear someone running away like they saw us from a long time.

keeping my fingeres crossed hopping that its not isabella.

"din jävla svin" elin says and slaps me in the face.Okay!.

She goes away and i rub my cheek cause it hurts really bad.

I went to class and everybody was there except for isabella! Where was he? what is she doing?.

Why do i worry so much about her?

"Sandman?"the teacher says "yes" i say "no daydreaming" she says.

"what?!? im not i am wondering where isabella was" i say "ja, anybody nows where she is?" she askes the whole class.

No one knew so it meant three things, she is sick, she is late or angry.

But not because of me cause i cant take when she is angry at me it hurts.

ELINS POV

I am so fab.

I just kissed felix cause i saw that isabella girl and i know that she likes felix so it was my chance to ruin her feeling.

"elin!" i hear someone say, felix, omg what does he want.

"hej älskling" i say and stand up and try to hug him but he pushed me away ok.

"kalla mig inte det, och det är slut!" he says and goes away.

Okay its on she got felix to break up with me so its plan B.

What do you think her plan B is?

comment and vote and ill talk to you in the next chapter im out Boom.!

Tessy