Plan B!

ISABELLAS POV

Maybe she went onto felix maybe its not his fault.Why me??

I decided to go back and go to school after the second class, i must just find a good explaination.

I went back to school and they were on break for 10 min blää.

I went to my locker but before i got there felix was there ofcourse his locker i right next to mine.WTF???

And that girls was there she is kinda creepy to me in some ways i dont know why.

ELINS POV

I saw thag she was coming so i went to felix again and started kissing him but he was pushing away but i just forced and even made his hands touch my butt.

Im such a good girl.

FELIX POV

Oh no i tried so hard to get away from her but it seems like bella doesnt care.

I finally pushed elin away.

"hi, bella" i said when she passed by "hey" she said a bit sad or shy and went to her locker.

She took her book and went to the class.

I went to my locker took my books and went in the class cause everyone was in so.

ISABELLAS POV

My life sucks.

This is the last day i have to phone that agency person and tell him if im gonna model for them, and i am though i was not gonna go cause i got kinda friends with felix,but all he is doing is hurting me so I AM GOING AND THATS FINALL.

I think to myself when the bell rang and it was lunch

I went there  and i just took an apple i cant eat the food is not bad but i am just not hungry.

"bella come sit here" someone says and that was oscar, felix friend, what was he even doing here?? well what ever.

I just look at him and turn my head and go to the table that was alone.

MAYBE I CAN KEEP THE TABLE COMPANY.

I just sat and ate my food, and then after i just see The person that i didnt wanna see.

ELIN.

I dont want to speak to her but who cares.

"hi, can i sit here?" she asked.

No! my heart was saying.

"yeah" i said.

"are you and felix okay now?" she asked.

"can we just not speak about felix?" i ask back.

"okay but i just wanted to tell you that felix said that he nows about your modeling secret and he cant wait for you to go, he also said that when you go he will try and be a badboy and you know" she sais.

Is she Even lying??

"well you dont have proof that he said that" i said "oh yes i do" she said .

She took her fone and showed me her messages where she was chatting with felix and he did write that.

Thats it im going to america and leaving this world of pain and stress.

ELINS POV

Tears where already in her eyes and i was so happy, i mean she is going felix is mine now.

She took her fone and started looking for a number then she got what ever number she was looking for.

"i got to make a fone call" she sais and goes.

"Plan B done" i say and put my plate aways and went to sit with the only THE FOOO in school.

Sorry for not uppdating bu long story short i had too much tests the past weeks, but im gonna try and uppdate a many chapters as i can.

Tessy