NEW HAIR!!

ISABELLAS POV

Wow it was awkward i went to 3 shops and 3 boys kissed me before i did my hair and now my hair is black my sister has more red hair.

when we were home i just did not understand why thwy kissed me.

I mean you cant just to a girl in the street and just kiss her its stupid.

I went to get my other clothes and went back in the car to got back to set and do the photoshoot.

I went there and  i got make up and my hair done and all that.

And then we went in front of the camera.

This could be the start of a good thing.

FELIX POV

I was now heartbroken i dont wanna think of her anymore i just wanna lie here and die now really.

"felix?" someone said at the door.

"Gå elin" i said.

"men lyssna nu, hon gillar inte dig så låt hon vara, Livet är inte slut så gå vidare felix" she said.

you know what she is right.

Bella is gonna become one model and then make out with a boy and then another and forget that i exist so i can forget her now.

"vet du vad? dy har rätt vi går ut och tar frisk lust nu" i say and go out.

I went down and oscar, ogge and omar were looking at me.

"someone decided to wake up" ogge says.

"yeah better to take fresh air then cry for a girl that will never remember me" i say.

We went out with the boys and elin ofc.

We went and there was this girl that was, WOW, just no words, is it bellas face coming in my head?

i shook my head to make i  was okay and it was not bella, i was no starring at her and i think she saw cause she winked at me.

"you should give her a chance felix" oscar says, i think he saw that.

"i dont know, what if isabella comes back one day and" i say

"felix, give her a chance and you wont regret it" he says.

Well maybe i can give it a try and maybe it will work out fine, and i can forget isabella one day if i give this girl a chance.

NEW STORY, I HAVE WRITTEN THE PROLOG OF THE NEW STORY ITS CALLED, LOVE IS WICKED, ITS ABOUT OGGE, I DONT KNOW WHAT I SHOULD CALL THE GIRL, PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS???

WOAH THINGS GOING TO FAST, DONT YOU THINK?

ISABELLA WENT FOR 3 DAYS AND FELIX ALREADY GETTING A NEW CHICA

WELL I THINK ITS GOING FAST.

SO IM GONNA TALK TO YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BOOOOM IM OUT.

TESSY