FELIX AWAKE!

OMARS POV

I was in the hospital the hole day today when the doctor came and said that felix woke up.

I was hapoy and i went in the room and hugged him so tight that he almost couldnt breathe.

We both spoke about everything and nothing, i was just so happy that he made it, he survived.

ELINS POV.

I was hapoy that isabella was now gone far away.

"but wait, felix will not give up on bella like that because he loved her so much and for him to just be with me and forget her is gonna take time for felix, so how do we fix that?" i ask.

"well dont worry i will find a solution" cecilia sais.

Thats why i live her.

FELIX POV.

I cant believe that i am a surviver on the titanic boat hahah just kiding, i was gonna go home tomorrow at 2:00.

ISABELLA.

She was everything i needed right now.

Why did she leave?

why was she angry at me?

why did she never mention her modeling career?

did she really love me?

All these qurstions were in my head but i cant get an answer, MAYBE, I should just forget her for ever and move on.

BUT IT WILL BE HARD.

I sat in my hospital bed all alone.

I decided to call isabella and see if her number works.

I found her number and pressed on it and it ringed twice and she answered.

"isabella Johansson here" she said

i did not now what to say.

"hey" i said.
"halo, hallo, haaaalooooo?" she said.
"bella?" i asked.

"who is this?, hallo....i cant hear you" she said.

beep beep beep.

The call ended, i could hear her but she could not hear me, my bella has changed she only got there today and already she sounds so....mature.

ISABELLAS POV

I got a phone call from someone i dont know why but the line was just not right.

I couldnt hear what the person was saying and the it just hung up.

Wait! what if it was felix trying to reach me in some way to tell me something?

No its probably not cause he doesnt care about me.

The Next Day.

I woke up and it was makeover day and all that and i was excited for all that.

I got dressed since i did not smell so bad but hey i was tired so whatever.

Iza was already downstairs waiting for me...i guess.

"goodmorning" she sais "morning" i say.

"slept well?" she aksed "yeah..i mean no, well not really" i say.

"why? is it felix?" she said.

She can definitly read my thoughts.

"well i dont know but i got a phone call from someone, i couldnt hear the person, but i felt like the person heard me in some way and i thought maybe it was felix trying to reach me or something" i say.

"pffft well felix probably doesnt care now that he had got elin for himself so" she said

"yeah maybe" i said sad and the car came and pick us up to go to the hair salon or clearly said on the set for the photoshoot.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
ANOTHER CHAPTER JUST FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING.
AND YEAH THATS ALL I WAS WRITTING THIS CHAPTER AT 02:15 OF THE NIGHT JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO.

BUT NOW IM OUT.BOOOM

TESSY