FOOO TO U.S.A

FELIX POV,ONE WEEK LATER

Well today is thursday and we are going to america tommorow.I am really excited.

Yeah me an nathalie are now officialy dating,but one thing is that i dont know if i really love her,ogge thinks i am just using her to get ove bella,in some way i think he is not lying but in some way i think he is.When i lay with that girl on my bed and we just look into each others eyes its just so magical.

But bella is one in a million,perfect.

One thing is that i feel like if i see bella in U.S.A i am gonna hurt natha so bad,because i will obviously ask her to be mine,so one thing i am just asking for to not see bella in america cause i dont wanna hurt this girl she is sweet ,kind,loving and she definitly does not deserve to get hurt by the person she gave her love to.

ISABELLAS POV

This week i found out a lot of things that i was not supposed to know iknew that elin had something to do with me coming here,but i know that there is somebody else and i am gonna find it out sonner or later.

OH yeah and THE FOOO are coming here tommorow and i wish i just meet felix one day cause he is gonna pay for everything he done,that bastard.

So what i am gonna do is revenge against felix against them all who are involved with me coming here and now i am not a child anymore i have to act all grown up theses past few weeks but not for a long time anymore.

Im gonna get my revenge on them all then return to france and live a happy life with my family,but first im gonna die my hair red,yes,red,im gonna find a way to hide my birthmark on my neck because that is the thing that makes felix remember that its me and not izza,im gonna act grown up and not shy and im gonna do it,to get my revenge on felix and make him feel what it feels like leaving someone then washing them over with a new one.

When i finished dying my hair it was just to find out where felix and the boys were gonna be dancing and thats where my game begins.

While i was at home sitting and waiting till tommorow for the boys to tweet where they were gonna rehears i got a text from someone which i did not know,i took my phone to check from who it was.

"UKNOWN:FELIX OCH KILLARNA KOMMER IMORGON DÄR

OCH JAG VET ATT DU OCH FELIX VAR PÅ G.OCH NU

ÄR HAN MIN,FATTA BARA MIN.SÅ LÅT HAN VARA FÖRATT

JAG VET ATT DU KOMMER VILJA HA HONOM TILLBAKS.

MEN FÖRSÖK INTE ANNARS........// N

ja probably felix girlfriend well does she also wanna get in my revenge list or what,and what ever she is thinking of doing to me well im not scared at all,as i said im grown up now and its their fault it happened quick.

i decided to write a quick answer back just for her to see that i am not scared of her stupidness,if she is gonna try to kill me she is gonna die instead of me.

"ME:HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH

JAG KAN INTE SLUTA SKRATTA NU.

TROR DU VERKLIGEN ATT DU KAN HOTTA MIG

PÅ SMS? WELL THERE DU HAR MISSLYCKATS MED

FÖR ATT JAG ÄR INTE ALLS RÄDD.

JAJA FELIX ÄR DIN TA HONOM GÖR VAD DU VILL MED HONOM

JAG VILL INTE HA HONOM,OCH GÖR VAD DU VILL MED HONOM

REDAN NU,FÖR ATT NÄR JAG FÅR TAG PÅ HONOM DÅ

BÖRJAR ERAN HELVETE PÅ JORDEN,JAG SVÄR // B

I wrote B because only felix calls me bella and the others call me isabella so if i uted I they were gonna know

and i just hided my number so they wont be able to reach me,i went to my bed to sleep.

FELIX POV

I woke up the next morning went to take a shower ate breakfast said bye to mun elin and natha and went out to the car that was already waiting for me,today is gonna be the start of my life.

Well there when we got there at the airport we checked in and went to sit dow

"i cant believe this is happening" omar sais "haha yeah just like a dream" i reply

When we got there i tweeted something to show the foooers that we arrived and where we were gonna dance,there were some cute american foooers there at the airport wow i really did not wait for that,but then when i turned my head i saw a car and a girl was sitting in that car she had red hair,but she looked like isabella or maybe izabella.

i started geting closer to the car and the girl looked at me and gave me that fierce,angry but still pashionate eye look and then the car drove away.

I must tell oscar,even though he wint believe me,i dont care all i know is that i saw her and i would never forget her.

"oscar i think i saw isabella but she dyed her hair red" i said "well you are probably sleeping felix,GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!" he said while slapping me int the face then he left.

ok ,FUCK HIM,BUT I KNOW I SAW HER AND I CANT FORGET HER.

WROTE THIS CHAPTER FROM 00:00 TO 02:57 SO TIRED BUT I COULDNT SLEEP NOT SLEEPING WONT SLEEP.MOTHER NATURE HATES ME SO IT PUNISHED ME AND SAID NO SLEEP.

BUT I AM STARTING TO GET TO THE INTERESTING PART OF THIS STORY/BOOK WHATEVA YOU WANNA CALL IT,AND THERE IS GONNA BE REVENGE.ISABELLA THE GOOD SHY GIRL TURNED INTÓ THE NAIGHTY GROWN UP GIRL?!?!

IF YOU REALLY WANT MORE SCREAM IT OUT LOUDER HAHA I WAS LISTENING TO MORE BY USHER BUT ANYWAY IM TIRED IM GONNA FORCE MYSELF TO SLEEP.

AND ALWAYS

STAY FIERCE

TESSY