NEW HOUSE NEW LIFE

ISABELLAS POV.

We landed i still feel like felix i going through something bad.

I saw starbucks and i just wanted to get the very very large cup and i got that red drink i dont know what its called i call it a red drink cause its red and it makes my tongue red.

We went in the car and drove to the house that was not normal for me the house was very big and it had 5 rooms.

5 rooms and 2 people are gonna live here! are you serious!.

"so this is your new house"everything is already in place if you need more stuff there is a shoping center and all that" said samantha.

"yeah 5 rooms for 2 people, thats totally normal" i say.

"ok, so tommorow you guys are getting a makeover, like dying your hair and getting new clothes and doing your photoshoot so be ready, and we are gonna leave now, bye" cornor said and took samantha with him they are kinda weird.

I feel like they are giding something but maybe they are not, ohh.

"So i guess its new house new life without mum or dad or felix or oscar" iza sais.

"why did you say oscar?" i ask her

"because i was getting sick of him following me aroung god please" she sais

I just laugh, im gonna miss them all of them and when i say all of them i mean felix too yes felix.

It feels weird to miss felix but i do because whe had so much things we shared together.

CORNORS POV

The girls are in the hoise and i got to tell my boss that.

I took my phone and wanted to call her Cecilia, my boss.

"Corno wait, those girls are inoccent and i dont understand why do this to them please dont phone" samantha sais.

"i know but i have to or else im fired" i say.

I phoned her and she told me that after they get their hair dyed and all that there is another thing they must do.

It was all about being mature and all that, oh poor girls they didnt even live they life young, they already have to now how to be mature.

CECILIA is somehow evil, i like her and dont like her at the same time.

ELINS POV

I went to felix house not fo felix but for his mum i wanted to know how everything was going.

I went in and there was no one, now i remember that felix is in hospital.

"CECILIA!" i screamed

"In my office!" She shouted back.

I went up to her office and she was there she is like a mother to me.

"how is my princess doing?" she akses "well better and better" i reply.

"so.....??.?" i aks her, she knows what she is talking about.

"well they are in U.S.A  far away from us and they are safe in that house, so you pretty much have felix for yourself" she says.

"so you mean i can do what i want to him" i say "yep" she sais i was happy.

Cecilia is felix mom and 3 days ago i asked her to get rid of isabella andshe did a even better job, she got rid of isabella and her twin sister.

Cecilia did not like isabella so it worked.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

I KNOW DRAMA IS GONNA START TO COME REAL SOON AND ALL THAT STUFF BUT FOR NOW IM OUT.BOOOM

TESSY