U.S.A

OSCARS POV

I called bella but she ignorred me.

Was she angry with me or felix???

"oscar stop daydreaming" omar said.

"oh was i?" i say.

ISABELLA POV

I went to speak with the agency people and they said that we were going in two days they were just waiting for my call.

OMG U.S.A IN IN 2 DAYS ABD SCHOOL IS CLOSING IN 12 DAYS HOW THE FUQ?

I then went to my locker and i was happy untill i saw felix and his gang including Elin.

I just wanted to get away from there but my locker is no other way than passing them.Okay just breathe in they are not scary.

I passed them went to my locker and took my books and closed it, but ofcourse felix has to come and stop me from going.

He pushes me against my locker and put his hands on every side of mine.

"What?" i ask him.

"what did i do to deserve this" he asked.

"deserv what?" i say.

"you hating me and everything you are doing to me" he says.

Awww poor felix feels bad and i just wanted to hug him now but he was better of without me or my hug or my face.

"youre just better of without me, i mean, you have elin, oscar, ogge and dont even speak about omar."? i say.

"why? i like you and you just dont show that you like me" he said.

"i think omar is the only one who deserves a hug duhh he is sweet" i say and push felix away and go to omar.

I hug omar and go to class, i saw how felix looked at omar he was angry.

I sat down on my chair where i from now on sit alone, but then i just see felix coming to the seat next to me and sitting there.

"two, two, two, two......, good you are all 2 and you are gonna work on this matematik thing so" the teacher said.

"you mean i must work with felix?"i aske the teacher "yes why is there a problem?" she said.

"pfff, well yes there is, cant i work with someone nicer, kinder and a person who knows more math than some people" i say and look at felix irritated.

"awww, felix is nice and kind and he might not be good at math but no problem" she said.

"well im gonna do all the work and he has to get an F for this" i say and cross my arms.

"hey, who said i wasnt good at math?" felix sais.

"duuh you did" i answer.

"aww, you two are so cute together, you know my mum always say that love starts by fighting, Okay class now start" the teacher says.

"euww love me and felix" i say.

"and when did i say that i was not good in math?" felix says.

Can he just shut up for the rest of school now, anyway im on my way to the U.S.A so i wont get to hear him again, which hurts.

"when we were friends" i say "we are still friends" he says "not to me" i say "well just say that you did like me....a lot" he says.

"pfff, it was acctually you who fell for me, and i didnt have a plater so your sore is not fixed...mine neither" i say

"i wish i could believe that" he says "who cares?" i ask

"SANDMAN AND JOHANSSON WOULD YOU STOP THAT" the teacher screamed.

"okay" i say.

We did every work and then it was home time and then packing time and then more things so uschh im tired.

I went home and luckily "IDIOTEN TILL SANDMAN" didnt follow me this TIME . HAPPY.

"Hi!" i say when i get in the house "go and pack your bags you are going tommorrow" my mum said.

TOMORROW?? THEY SAID IN 2-3 DAYS AND THAT WAS IN 1 FREAKING DAY.

"seriöst" i say tired and go to my room.

"Yepp time for packing" i say to myself.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up did my morning routine and i had breakfast and i sat now i sat and watched TV untill someone knocked at the door.

It was Cornor And Samantha.

"hi, you ready?" they ask "yepp" i say and take my bags.

I hug my mum and dad and not my sister cause she was going with me and we headed out.

When we got to the airport i just went to buy chocolate and started eating.

"its not really a smart thing to eat" my sister say "who cares, its my body" i say and continue eating the chocolate.

And my sister does not like chocolate so shehates it.

The plane landed and we went in and had a long trip to america.

ANOTHER CHAPTER.

TESSY