TEMPTATION

OSCARS POV

She is tempting me,I wanna kiss her,but i cant do this to felix."come on oscar you know you want to"she said even her voice is tempting me.

"i really dont wanna hurt felix"i said."just one kiss" she said and got closer and started touching me."okay,but only 2min"i said and she nodded and we started kissing.2min was over and she didnt wanna let go."OSCAR!"omar screamed "YAH!!" I shouted back.

"how long does it take to bring meat?"omar said when he came in the kitchen and marina was now by the tap oppening the water and washing her hands she was so fast,for no reason.

"come now"omar said i went with omar to the boys.Marina was at the back.When we got there marina was with me all the time asking me questions and we were speaking,she was ignoring felix for some reason.

FELIX POV

Marina has been ignoring me,and she is with oscar all the time.What did i even do to her.Yesterday we were together but today she wont even look me in the eye.

I was keeping an eye on evrything they were doing they were speaking asking each other question "eyyo,ogge can you watch the grill for me please"he asked "yes why not?"ogge answered and went to watch the grill.

'He went in the house with marina right behind him and then i decided to follow after cause you might not know what will happen!

i went in and heard them speaking "no i dont love felix,i want you,felix was the kindest person in your grup that why i was attached to him"marina said really?.I am hurt then i decided to go in and scold them both but when i went in i saw the worstthing i could ever ask for

it was......................

.......................................................

.....................................

....................................

.....................................

........................................

.........................................

....................................................................................................?

(DID YOU GUYS THINK I WAS DONE MWAHAHA NO KEEP ON READING JAG ÄR ELAK,NEJ)

OSCARS POV

marina said hat she didnt like felix and i didnt want to kiss her so she thought that i was scared of felix and i got angry and kissed her and 'we kiised a lot untill felix came in and his eyes were red and he was angry and our shirts were off so that made him even more angry.

"thanks oscar,after all the things tha i did for you and know thats how i get thanked,i think you should tell the government that kissing your bestfriends girlfriend is a new rule,OMAR,OGGE LETS GET OUT OF HERE "he said angrily and went to the hall.

"ni måste verkligen lära er att hålla eran känslor i styr nu,really oscar"he said and went to put his shoes off ogge just looked at me and shook his head and wen ut him too.

"well thanks for tha marina"i said an'd put my shirt on and went ot the hall and put on my shoes i headed out the door slamming it.

OKAY SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WATTPADS PROBLEM BUT THIS CHAPTER WAS DELETED AND I DIDNT REALLY REMEBER WHAT I WROTE SO I THINK ITS SHORTER BUT ANYWAYS,

WATTPAD UPDATED ON MY PHONE AND I CAN 'NOW SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE RAD MY LAST CHAPTER AND SO ON.

THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU GUYS READING BUT ONLY 3 OF YOU COMMENTING.

PEASE COMMENT IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY AT LEAST SAY HOLA TO MECOMMENT GURKA IF YOU READ THE HOLE THING.

VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER.

SEE YAH

TESSY