NOT HER!!

FELIX POV

Her sister said her name was isa something so now its time to hear what she sais.

"my name is......" she started.

"JUST SAY THE FUCKING NAME ITS NOT SO SPECIAL ANYWAY FUCKING SAY THE NAME" omar shouted at her.

"MARINA!! OKAY MARINA IS MY NAME AND YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SHOUT" she said and ran out of the place.

"Well done omar you coulve atleast  saved the VOICE for YOUR FUCKING SELF!"OSCAR SAID.

"stop fighting we lost our best dancer and cali is big where are we gonna find her now, yeah shurely in you ass hole omar" i said.

"dont be against me she was taking her own grandmothers time standing just to tell a name" omar said.

"well i know that you can do better than that" ogge said.

"okay guys we have to close and find her or i dont know she is probably still on the road now so leggo" katia said and ran out her too.

We were outside and we acctually found her at starbuck typical girls.

We worked things out and she was okay now and she is gonna dance for us but when the others went i decided to stay and i spoke with her and she  had this think i dont know what but i have felt that before and if im not misstaken it  was with isabella.

"so you wanna go out or something?" i asked her

"umm come to my house ill make the food and all that" she  answered.

"okay" i said and we went to her house and to my surprise her sister oppened the door.

We went in and she went to make the food and her sister went out we were alone so i decided to go to the kitchen.

"do you need help?" i asked "no, its okay" she said.

"come here" i ask her "why?" she asked "just come" i said.

She came and i put my hands on her waist, because i wanted to she how she would react cause i know how bella does.

Bella gets chills and she get red on her cheecks, and thats exactly what marina did.

why is she like bella why? i gotta find out.

"what are you doing?" she asked "since the day i saw you i always  wanted to do this" i said.

I kissed her and she kissed back, she kisses like isabella, im not even joking.

What am i doing? i have a girlfrien Nathalie in france.

"i think i will continue with the food" she said with a little smile on her face.

"go ahead" i said and sat watching her preparing the food.

ANOTHER CHAPTER, IT WAS BORING IN KNOW BUT ANYWAY.

AND ALWAYS

STAY FIERCE

TESSY