IM NOT PSYCHO!

ISABELLAS POV.

I was at that house psycho place cause they thought i was psycho.

They thought i tried to kill them, how would i even do that.

They were in that other room, and i was gonna go in there.

To explain myself.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Well in that room i see 16 eyes looking at me, these people even put handcuffs on my hands, SO IM BASICALLY A CRIMINAL.

"You can take a seat" the person said, he was a guys, i dont know his name.

I saw that the only empty chair was next to Katia and im not gonna sit next to her, i just went took my chair and sat in the corner of the room.

"Would you like to come a bit closer?" Some other brittish guy said, what he was doing in here, is none of my bussiness and i dont care.

"No, ide rather die then get some desease" i said, refering to no one it just came.

"So you mean we have desease?" Katia asks  "you heard it the fist time and im not repeating myself" i answered.

"Well would you like to tell us why you did what you did yesterday?" That bittish guy asked again.

*breathes* "Where do i start?, I moved to france, felix moved to france too, he got me into trouble with my parents and his, i forgave him, we became friends, then he admitted his feelings for me, i dont even now if it was feelings, but we will call it that for now.

We became too close to each other, which was a big mistake, typical me who always makes mistakes.Anyway, i also had feelings for him, which i still do, i wont lie about that.

One day this person came and told me to be their model, i didnt understand at first, but now i do thanks to SANDMAN's mum i have more money than her son.

I moved here and they wanted me to act older than my age, she did things that was all lieas about me, it even made felix say im a whore on international Tv, it made him move on with his life, while i couldnt.

Thats why i am giving revenge to them, especially his mum.But im gonna stop here, cause ide rather die than sit here, CAN I GO NOW?" I said.

"I did love you, i didnt lie about my love for you" felix says.

"Yeah sure" i answer.

"Mum, why? Why did you do that?, is it bad to see their son happy? Mum, i loved her, and i still do, who nows we were maybe gonna be engaged by now, Bella...... I love you, im not lying, you could take the detector machine connect it to my heart and see if im lying."He said.

His eyes were red, he is crying, damn that boy really does love me.

"I wouldnt have doubted on you if it was months ago......but now its just hard"i said.

"Bella please, i would do anything for you, i would die for you, but please forgive me?" He said again, POOR FELIX.

"felix....you realize that nathalie is here right?" I said.

"Oh shit yeah nathalie. ...i, we can-"  "dont worry felix, i saw it in your eyes since the day you saw her that you really loved her, and i now she is a nice girl, you can have a happy love, i will go bavk to france and move on with my life" she said.

The poor girl "im sorry" felix said, she went to him and put her hands on his cheeks, she smiled "its over felix, now go get you girl back, well only if she accepts" she said.

She is a nice girl, i mean i wouldnt do what she did.

She looked at me and nodded her head then went out.

"Everything solved?, cause you can go"the brittish says.

"Mmm, i rather go" i said.

I oppened the door to go out, and walk throught the long dark hallway.

But before i even make it to the end i feel someone pull me back and the persons lips crashed with mine.FELIX.

It was felix, i know felix lips, how they taste, how they feel, how they move.I have missed this and im never gonna get tire of it.

OKAY HI! LONG TIME NO SEE, I DECIDED TO WRITE NOW, I WAS TIRED OF THIS STORY, BUT BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED SO NICE I UPPDATED.

I WILL BE WRITTING A NEW STORY WHEN HAVE THE STRENGTH, AND I WILL WRITE HERE WHEN I PUBLISH IT.

IM GONNA GO EAT A BANANA, I DONT NOW WHY I WROTE THAT.

C yah

Tessy