FRANCE!

On saturday

Isabella pov

I woke up and looked at the empty room i just slept and i am gonna miss it so much it was the place u go to when im sad,happy, scared and angry.

"girls your dad is her come on lets go" my mum said.

I take my bag and suitcases and head out "hi dad" i say and he kisses me on the forehead.

Yeah my dad and mum are divorced but still good friends we get to go to our dads house on holidays or he comes to see us.

"guys you are going to france and im coming next week since i have nothing to do and one thing is no boys i think you know that" he said.

He is annoying, i know no boys, by the way i dont need a boyfriend.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We got in the plane and found our seats and there were these four boys that were wearing a jacket that was zipped up to the face, they looked like monkeys.

I put my ear phones and listened to music, when i was tired i slept.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

*****************

In france!

We got there and it was beautiful i liked it.

We got our bags and went to a place that my mum said it was our house.It was smaller but still nice.

"im taking that room" my sister shouts she always get the big room but its okay.

"guys tomorrow we are going to see the school i ebtered you guys and yeah" my mum said.

She is so quick.

We went and ate our food cause i was starving and it was already 7:30 so i just slept cause i was tired.

Yesterday it was fooo experience in örebro and i was eating too much nutella.

Anyway thanks for reading and please comment and vote.

Tessy