WALK YOU HOME?

FELIX POV

I saw that isabella was walking home alone so i decided to follow her and walk her home cause she seems like a nice chick.

I went after her "Isabella!" i screamed and she turned around looking at me like what are you doing?

I got closer "hi..felix if im not mistaked" she said and gave her hand so i could shake it.

Oh hell no! I dont shake hands expecially girls hands so i pull her hand and guve her a hug.

"o..kay" she said and smiled.She is so damn cute! No! felix just no you have a girlfriend in sweden.

"so where are you goin?" she asked me  "i was gonna go home" "but can i walk you home?" i asked i knew she was gonna say yes so watevaaa ;)

"yeah sure why not" she answered her voice is so soft like an innocent person but her eyes shows that she is not innocent at all.

"so i heard that you come from sweden" i said "yepp" she answered "vi kan ta de här på svenska då" i say "nej hellre på engelska tack" she said okay.

"why english?" i asked but im stupid for asking that cause i only write in english on my social networks and now im asking

"because we are not in sweden and we dont need to speak it" she said.Must addmit even though she tries to be chicky she is the boss at failing at that.

"so we are here thats my house and thanks for the walk" she said "welcome anything for a pretty girl like you" i said and winked with one eye.

Like is that even apropriate for me to wink at someone that is not my girlfriend, its okay its not like i kissed her or anything.

"bye" she said and hugged me and ofcourse i hugged back..

And i think i got red on the cheeks "dont get to much thoughts that was just a thank you and goodbye hug" she said an ran into her house.

Guess she saw my red cheeks.

I continued my long walk to my house.

ISABELLA POV

Okay wait what just happened out there?

He called me pretty and he hugged me and i hugged him.

Whateva bella you dont need a boy.

I went in the house and my mum was a bit angry oops!

I know that because her eyebrow raises.

"excuse me young lady but we have to talk" she said and here starts helvetet.

"did i just see you hugging a boy? " she asked "no you just saw me hugging a pole" i answer

"not that tune with me, and stop hugging boys for gods sake" she said "it was just a thank you hug for swags sake" i answer

"thank you for what?" she asked "oh you dont wanna know it a very huge thing he done for me" i say because i wanted her to be angry.

"what was that thing?" "nothing he just walked me home" i say and walk uo the stairs.

I change my clothes and layed on my bed.I had my computer and phone with me could life get any better?!

IZABELLA POV

I was at a coffe shop drinking my coffe when this bustard of boy came and sat with me do i know him?

no i dont!

"why are you still here?" i asked him.
"i am just keeping you company" he answered.

He is and IDIOT!
"my name is oscar by the way" "did i ask for your name? no exactly what i thought" i said.

"okay i see you wanna play it like that" he said.

Is he nuts or drunk "does it look i have a board game in front of me?" i ask

"you have problems" he say.Va Fannn!

I got up and was on my way out "usch idiotisk jävel" i said thinking he did not understand.

"jag är ingen idiotisk jävel, watch your mouth girl" he said and came my way.

Oh No!! Im busted.

I started running and he was following me at the back i know he can run faster than that because he wouldve cought me but he did it on purpose.

I ran till i got home and i ran in and closed the door lucky he didnt come till here cause i am so scared of him since i said that you know.

Guys today THEFOOOMUSIC, Felix, oscar and ogge got verified on twitter but not omar thats not fair.

Please comment and vote.

Tessy