PAPPARAZI!!

ISABELLAS POV

I am more like terrified and laughing at myself.

3 boys in one day kissed me, i mean WTF?!??

We were home from the shoot and there were paparazis there and cornor, my stupid manager said that we must answer some questions so we went there.

I think this career is gonna make me grow in somehow a woman at this age, cause im like shy and dont really talk to people, but i can do that on the internet.

We went out and the lights of those cameras were flashing in my face, youve never seen sunshine untill you see that.

Then came the questions.

"how do you like L.A?"

"well i like it very much its a very nice and really sunny place but its really nice." i say with a smile.

These people are creeping me out and my sister was answering in some other place.

"what happened between you and felix sandman?"

Oh she just said Felix Sandman in the english accent and i dont know if i like the sound of that.

"well, it was complicated but its over now i dont even think he remembers me or want anything to do with me" i say.

What would you wish for him to have or do right now?

what kind of a question

"umm i wish he finds a girl that will make him happy and that he might be happy to, excuse me i have to go" i say and get away from them.

Well not because talking about "FELIX" hurtded my feelings but because i really dont like those lights.

My sister came and we went in the car to go home.

When we got home i went and sat on the couch, my feet were hurting from wearing high heels all day and now i get to relax.

"what is there for good on these channels?" iza asked as she was bladdering allong the channels on the ennormous TV.

"wait put that channel back" i said to her.

"which one?" she asked "just go back back back and yes there stop" i said.

And it was an interview with felix what a coinsidence we had an interview and he also did.

"SO WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND THE JOHANSSON FAMILY?" the paparazi asked him

"well, we were good friends and he r dad did not like me at all.I dont think her mum did either.I didnd get any type of connection with her sister but with bella i did and it was just like a big fire that the fire fighters were gonna put off and yeah.

She is probably flirting with many guys now i saw that she kissed 3 different guys in one day and yeah she is a model, and which model in this word is a virgin, not a lot" felix answer the reporte.

"DAFUQ, DOES THAT MEAN HE IS CALLING ME A SLUT?" i ask izza.

"looks like it" she sais.

"well im tired of crying im not gonna do it anymore im gonna forget him and all that and he even has a new girlfriend wow," i say.

"im going to sleep" i say.

"wait listen" izza says.

"SO HOW IS IT GONNA BE TO GO TO L.A FOR THE FOOOS CAREER AND ALL THAT?"

"Well its gonna be cool to meet new fans and yeah" he sais "ARE YOU GONN LOOK FOR ISABELLA?".

Why is my name there cant they change the subject.

"well, if i see her i will talk to her but look for her is gonna be hard since she is the hard to get type" he sais.

"it good that he thinkgs im hard to get, cause if he find me im gonna make life a hell for him" i say but my heart was sayingOH CRAP HE IS COMING HERE.

I went to my room and layed down.

FELIX POV.

I feel bad for what i just said about isabella she is really not a bitch.

but i have to give that girl a chance.

I went to her and she came at me.

"hi" she said "hi, how are you?" i asked.

"well im good and you?" "im good".

"i just wanted to say that you are beautifull really beautyfull and ask if it was possible to get your number?" i said.

"well thank you and yes you can get my number" she said and gave me her number

"ok i will call you tommorrow and we can see what we can do to hang out and learn to know each other" i say

"okay bye" "bye".

"YOU FINALLY DID IT FELIX IM PROUD" Oscar sais "käften" isay.

ELINS POV

okay he was supposed to take my number or ask me out not her WTF?!!

"FELIX,HAHA what was that all about?" i asked him.

"acctually i am supposed to thank you for telling me to come out and take some fresh air,an and i found that perfec girl over here which is gonna be mine,so thabk you elin" he replies.

OMG THIS IS NOT HAPPENING,I MUST CECILIA ABOUT THIS AND SHE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

ANOTHER CHAPTER,I WANT TO START WITH A NEW STORY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA NAME THE GIRL SO PLEASEE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HELP AND COMMENT NAMES IN THE COMMENTS.

STAY FIERCE

TESSY