IGNORING ME??

ISABELLAS POV

I woke up with the worst headache, yeah you heard me the worst.

"why do i have this headache? " i ask myself.Then i remember.

I cried last night why??? Felix!!

When those 2 words just combine with each other i just cant, and now im gonna have to face him in 30 min.

WHAT I HAVE 30 MINUTER GOTTA GET DRESSED!!.

I got out of bed as fast as i could and ran to get dressed.

When i was done i had to face my parents

you know what? im not having breakfast today.

I went down and saw them but i quickly put on my shoes and jacket and went out the house.

ooh that was easy.

*AT SCHOOL*

And now i have to face felix and his....Ugh let me not even say it.

im gonna ignore them when they are together and he has his body guard so im not allowed anywhere near him.

I entered the school and luckyli i saw no felix so i kept on going, but there was this feeling of sadness and i was ready to break down at any time.

I went to my locker and took my books cayse i had math today the first class.

The bell rang and i went in the class after few minutes felix comes in holding a girls hand, okay she is pretty but nothing compared to my sister.

He looked at me and smiled but i just looked away and i felt that the smile on his face dissappeared, POOR FELIX.

FELIX POV

I smiled at her and she only looked away what did i do?

I went to sit on my place which was at the back of her and she sits alone and i also sit alone and we ussualy just sit next to each other.

So i wanted to go sit next to her when the teacher said that elin was gonna sit next to me.THA FUCK??!.

"may i ask why?" i ask the teacher "you brought her here and she doeant speak english or french so you help her" the teacher said with her french accent that i personally loved.

Bella was not even speaking ir answering any questions the teacher was asking, she always get them right if she answeres.

Something i wrong i know her that well.

"bella you okay?" the teacher ask her.She just nods and started scribbling on her scribble book she always has that book with her.

After that i saw ogge, oscar and omar come in.

"quoi?" the teacher askes them

"i guess i have to use my powers of french" ogge says "umm felix sandman, here or nah?" he askes her.

Ogge thinks if he speaks english with a frech accent the french people are ginna understand.

"ogge she speaks english" omar says.

"yes felix sandman is here you can take a sit at the back of him" the teacher says.

Oscars pov

We on our way to the back sits untill i saw that girl "hey isbt that the girl that called me idiot in the coffe shop?" i say to omar

"shut up and no its not her" omar says and just sits down i also do the same.

I know that girl she is the on who said i was an idiot i remember that she called me something like "jävla idiotisk nånting"

Im gonna ask her about it when class i over or school.

FELIX POV

"no phones in class bella" the teacher says "oh sorry" she says and puts it in her pocket "you know where the phone box is" the teacher says.

"im not outting it there" she says "yes you are if i say so"

"no im gonna put it in my locker instead" bellas says and leaves the class.

Woah! she is never like that she is the reapectfull girl that has respect.

ISABELLAS POV

I went to put it in my locker bu mt then the teacher came "bellas what happened to you, you are never like this, you can speak to me if you need help" she says.

"oh please i  dont need help, im no psyko and dont need therapi" i say and go back in the class.

I see felix kissing with his girlfriend, can this day get anny worse?

Why does life hate me?!?

I went to sit down and started writting the math stuff on the board but i didnt go that far, tears started rolling down my cheeks for no reason, i tried to stop them from falling but it was impossible to do.

It just kept on falling and falling on my books.

"bella are you sure you are fine?" the teacher askes "im fine" i say.

I was not fine cant she see that felix was sitting and kissing with that girl infront of me, well its not her fault she doesnt know what happened between me and felix last night.

The tears wont stop, you know what im gonna go home.

I closed my book and went to the teacher "can...i...go home ....please" i say i was not a question to me i was gonna go home wheter she likes it or not.

"oh honey you can go home you look like you are gonna collapse at any time should i call you father?" she askes "no" i say and head out to my locker.

WHY AM I CRYING FOR?

I put the book in the locker and then i hear fotsteps coming towards me and i look it was........felix.

FELIX POV

I went out of the class to speak with bella.

when i got there she was at her locker crying.

"bella you are not runnig away this time, you are gonna tell me whats going on" say "oh felix as if you care if i ever die" she says.

"ofcourse i care" i say "felix you know what just act like you dont know me and be happy with you gf you will see how you life is gonna be much better without me becayse i am-" she was gonna continue but i kissed her.

We kissed about 2 min and she puched me away "felix we cant do this anymore" she says.

"why do you think i kissed you?" i ask "because you are stupid" she answeres "well i kissed you because i wanted to get the taste of her mouth outta my mout and get yours" i say.

"well good for you then" she says and was on her way out "bellas....i love you" i say.

"bye felix" she says and that broke my heart in 199 pieces.

I went back to class and sat on a space where i could be alone to think what i was gonna do with my life without ISABELLA JOHANSSON! !

THANK YOU FOR READING

I WAS TIRED BUT YOU GET A CHAPTER TODAY.

AND KATIA MOSALLY FAVOURITED MY TWEET AGAIN YESTERDAY IM SO HAPPY

TESSY