Todays the day!

I woke up and remembered that the fooo were going to that house today, so i foned roger and told him to lock them up in the on the chairs.

He did as i said and i was on my way.

AT THE PLACE

I took my weave off and let my natural hair and not the red one.

I oppened the door and saw them all sitting there, their eyes were wide open FELIX, OSCAR, OMAR, OGGE, CECILIA, NATHALIE and ELIN.

"Hi guys missed me?"I asked with a smile.

"bella, why are you doing this? were have you been?" felix askes.

"well ask your mum she kniws why i am here, and i was with you all the time, Marina?? you remeber me now?" o ask.

"i told you it was her felix" omar said.

"so why are we tied up?" oscar askes "because, i want to give you the lesson of a lifetime, and you are never gonna repeat it again" i said.

"what is that?" omar asked.

"im calling the police" ogge said .

I took felix phone and gave it to him "go ahead im not scared of the police, but before they come i just wanna do this" i said and slapped him in the face.

I went to felix "this is for hurting me" i slapped him "for leaving me" i gave him another slap "and for calling me a whore on tv!" i gave him another one.

"ahh, bella stop violence is not gonna solve anything" cecilia says "you think i care?" i asked and raised my eyebrow.

She didnt answer "exactly what i thought" i said and went to her and slapped her too.

"BELLA! NOT MY MUM SLAP ME FOR HER!"felix screamed.

"no, I WANT HER TO FEEL THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH!" i shoute and smaked her again, she started crying and i was satisfied.

I went to oscar "youre lucky" i whisoered in his ear, he breathed out in releaf but then i smaked him too.

I think it was the hardest slap "YOU THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME HUH?!" i shouted in his face "what did i ever do to you?" he asked.

"youre and idiot" i said and went to omar. "go on do it and i swear you are gonna pay, not only for this but for felix he was in hospital because of you" omar said angrily.

"aww was little felix in the hospital, well i dont  GIVE A FUCK!" i said and slapped him too.

I slapped omar because he was smart which annoyed me.

"nathalie get out" i said and loosened her hands "felix you okay" she asked him "yeah im okay just go" he said "get katia" he whispered to her which i heard that.

"yeah get katia, im not scared of her" i said.

She ran out, I went to elin and im not gonna slapped her, i saved my nuckles for her.

I punched her in the face "i know you didnt like me from day 1" i said and punched her in the stomach.

"but i ignored you" i said and punched again in the stomach "but you never left me in peace" i punched her agin.

"and thats what you get" i said and continued punching her stomach untill she started coming out blood from her nose and mouth.

"ELIN STOP!" felix screamed.

But then the door opened and in came katia with some people.

"ISABELLA JOHANSSON YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A MENTHOR " they said and took me.

"this is not over " i said and they took me away.

OKAY THIS WAS SO FUNNY FOR ME DONT KNOW WHY.

TESSY