Hunk X Reader

⚠️Possible Gore!⚠️

You and the other paladins had gotten caught on a planet without a way to get back to the castle or your lions. Of course Pidge got stuck on the complete other side of the planet so you were stuck with the others.

The only ones that really annoyed you were Keith and Lance, because they wouldn't stop bickering. "Stop it both of you!" Shiro snapped.

"We need to go help, Pidge!" You insisted. Pudge was like the little sister you never had and you were going to be blaming yourself if anything bad happened.

"Yeah! Can someone come get me? I got caught in a bunch of vines and am now dangling ten feet off the ground!" Pidge yelled through the communicators.

"We wouldn't have to be worrying about, Pidge if, Keith, hadn't got us stranded!" Lance sighed, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you doing much to help!" Keith snapped.

"Both of you shut up!" You snapped, you turned around to face Hunk. "Why are you- the quiznak is that!?"

You yelled pointing at a giant grey-blue, eyeless, sharp fanged, demon thing. "Bayards out!" Shiro yelled. You all summoned your weapons as the monster took a giant whiff.

"Maybe it's friendly?" Lance shrugged. The monster growled and Hunk screamed.

"Not friendly!" He hid behind you as you summoned your duel wield daggers.

"Hunk, either help me or stay out of my way!" You snapped and sprinted towards the monster, and used your boosters to fly up to it's head. You dug your daggers into its flesh and clung tightly as you though got of a plan. "Okay, guys I've got a plan, but I need you to cover me."

"We can try." Shiro nodded.

"Can you knock any of it's teeth out?"

"Hunk, Lance." Shiro ordered. They nodded and you sliced down, making the monster scream and they shot at it's teeth.

"What's happening!?" Pidge exclaimed.

"Don't worry. We're just dealing with a minor delay." You assured her. "Are the teeth out?"

"As many as we could get." Lance announced.

"What's your plan anyway?" Hunk asked.

"You'll see. Keith can you get it to open it's mouth again for me?"

"Yeah." He sprinted to the monsters foot and stabbed it. The monster howled in pain and you quickly climbed over its head and into it mouth.

"(Y/N) get out before-" Hunk was cut off by the monster snapping it's mouth shut. "WAS THAT PART OF YOUR PLAN!?"

"Yes!" You snapped, turning off your communicator. You climbed into it's throat and slid down it. Instead of heading down to the stomach you cut your way through to its lungs and fell into one of the lungs. It was gooey and there was mucus everywhere. The walls of the lung kept pressing in on you then moving away and it made you uncomfortable.

You changed your daggers into medieval swords and cut through the lung and the flesh making an exit, and a hole in it's lung. You quickly switched on your communicator. "Timber!" You screamed as you jumped towards the others. You tried to activate your boosters, but they shorted out and you began to plummet towards the others. "Someone help!"

Hunk ran forward quickly with his arms out and you rocketed right into him, knocking both of you over. You both groaned as you say up. "Thanks, Hunk."

"No problem." He laughed. You turned and watched at the monster fell over, dead. "It's over. We won!" Hunk grinned. You both turned to face the others who were wide eyed. Lance slowly lifted his finger to point as you heard rustling behind yourself. "No. We won. I'm not turning around and looking at it. We won."

"For heavens sake!" You threw your helmet off and turned to the monster you turned it to stone with your eyes. You shook your head and put your helmet back on. "Can we go get, Pidge now?"

"Wait... are you like... Medusa?" Lance asked.

"Only when I want to be. Why? You wanna be a statue too, pretty boy?" You smirked. He held his hands up and backed away. "Also I thought we went over this entire, me having powers thing."

"That was just with me." Hunk stated.

"Oh, right."

"Cuz, he's your boyfriend!" Pidge laughed.

"Pidge, I swear to God I will leave you there hanging for the rest of your days if you don't shut up!" You snapped, trying to hide your blush. You noticed Hunk was blushing to and turned away. Shiro, Keith, and Lance exchanged glances and nodded.

"(Y/N), Hunk, I want you two to go get, Pidge and meet us back here." Shiro announced.

"Why, what are you going to be doing?" You pouted.

"Trying to communicate with, Allura and Coran."

"Fine, lets go, Hunk." You grabbed his wrist and you started walking.

~*~

"Pidge? Pidge, can you hear me?" You asked as you and Hunk waded through a jungle of trees, aimlessly. Nothing came through, you groaned and shook your head. It was a normal thing you did when you were frustrated, or hungry.

"Maybe we should stop for a little bit?" Hunk suggested, sitting down in the small clearing. You groaned and sat next to him. You both took your helmets off.

"I'm just worried about her. She's like my sister."

"I understand, and it's okay to be worried." Hunk smiled. You nodded and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for catching me earlier, by the way."

"You already thanked me."

"I'm not aloud to thank you again?" He shrugged and you laughed lightly.

"You've seemed pretty stressed out lately. Everything okay?"

"Yeah." You lied, you've done it so many times, and it's not that you weren't okay, but something had been bothering you ever since you left. What, Pidge had said, about, Hunk being your boyfriend. It's not that it made you upset, it did make you realize something, that you wanted, Hunk to be your boyfriend. "Well, actually no. Hunk, I think I'm in love with you."

He snapped up and turned to you, with wide eyes. "Really?"

You nodded slowly, looking past him at the trees. "Really."

"Well, since we're confessing, I like you too." Your cheeks burned up and you turned to him and smiled.

"So, what does that mean?"

"It means you two should hook up, then come get me down from the quicknacking tree!" Pidge screamed through your communicator. You quickly put on your helmet.

"Pidge, where are you?"

"Look up!" You turned up and saw, Pidge dangling, with a disgusted look on her face. "Hook up, then get me!"

Hunk laughed nervously and turned to you. "(Y/N) would you do the honors of dating me?"

"Yes!" You smiled, then the smile quickly faded. "Rock, paper, scissors to see who goes up to get, Pidge."