Keith X Reader

⚠️Messed Up Training, Cursing⚠️

"Laaaaance!" You yelled pounding on his door. The door opened and revealed a groggy Lance. You punched him in the gut and he doubled over.

"What did I do!?" He whined, clearly trying not to throw up. Keith walked by and stopped walking.

"What did he do?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"Cut the mullet for the love of God, Keith." You groaned, slamming your head against the wall. Lance wasn't the only one who teased Keith about the mullet anymore. No, it was a team effort now.

"I thought you liked my mullet." He replied.

"When did I ever say that?"

"When we were in bed-"

"Keep your sex life away from me!" Lance yelled walking back into the room. You turned back to the door and slammed on it furiously.

"We're not having sex!" You yelled. "It's called INSOMNIA!"

"Lalalalala!" You heard Lance yell. Shiro walked by and stopped and stood next to Keith.

"What did he do this time?" He asked.

"Freaking late for out shooting practice." I growled. Shiro nodded and patted Keith's shoulder as he walked by.

"Use protection tonight!"

"I'm going to stab you Shiro!" You yelled and kicked, Lance's door. "Get dressed, or I'll send Pidge in to beat you!"

"You don't have the guts!" Lance snapped back through the door.

"PIDGE!"

"I'm going!"

"NEVER MIND!" You yelled.

"Should I cut my mullet?" Keith asked, from behind you.

"Yes, it gets in my face constantly." You said sarcastically, rolling your eyes, even though your back was turned.

"Okay." You turned to watch him walk away and you cocked your head sideways and shrugged, then went back to kicking Lance's door.

"I'LL START WITHOUT YOU!"

"NO!" Lance burst through the door and aimed his blaster at you. You slowly lifted your hands up.

"Alright. Look... we cool right? We're not going to like... shoot each other or whatever?" You asked, taking a step back. Lance put his blaster down and nodded.

"Lez go." You guys walked to the training deck and started shooting practice, but it was slightly different, you had throwing knives and a crossbow. Back on Earth you were a kick ass hunter.

"You going first?" He nodded and lifted his blaster and shot two of the three targets in the bullseye. The third went off because you kicked him.

"The hell?" He snapped. You shrugged and lifted your crossbow, shooting three perfect bullseyes, which pissed off Lance. Then you slung the crossbow over your back and took out a few knives and threw three at once, all of them splitting right through the arrows, hitting the bullseye. You turned to Lance and grinned.

"I think I beat you."

"We're warming up, now it's time to take turns with an apple on the head." He grinned, tossing you an apple. You rolled your eyes and solemnly walked over to a wall and the targets disappeared. You pressed you pr back against the wall and placed the apple on your head. Lance aimed and shot a hole through the apple. You plucked it of your head and took a bite.

"Ew. It taste burnt." You complained and Lance looked at you oddly. "Switch." You pulled an apple from your pocket and tossed it to him. You switched places and he leaned against the wall, and placed the apple on his head. You brought your crossbow back over your shoulder and held a knife in hand. You were ready to make Lance piss himself.

You fired the arrow right next to his head, making him jump to the side, then with the knife at hand you threw it at the falling apple and pinned it to the wall. "Did Lance.exe stop working?" You teased, yanking the apple out of the wall. He glared at you.

"You're insane."

"Hey... guys." You turned around and your jaw dropped.

"(Y/N).exe has stopped working." Lance snickered.

Keith cut off his mullet.

You walked over to him, dropping the apple and your cross bow. You spun him around and inspected his new hair cut. "What did you do?" You whined.

"You said I should cut my hair-"

"I was being sarcastic." You sighed and he shrugged.

"It feels weird." You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and burrowed your nose into his neck.

"Please grow your hair back out."

"Okay," Keith shrugged again and you smiled.

"You do look pretty hot though."