Shiro X Reader

"Alright!" Shiro yelled as Pidge finally agreed to sit down. "Since you all decided to drop out of school-"
"Not exactly our choice." Keith grumbled. Shiro threw a marker at him, and burned a stare into him.
"Speaking out of turn is not allowed in this room. Raise your hand if you have something to say!" I slowly raised my hand, and he rolled his eyes. "Except you, you're my student teacher."
"Oh... okay?" I stood up and moved to his side. "LISTEN TO YOUR TEACHER!"
"But we weren't talking-" I threw the marker this time, hitting Lance in the forehead. "OW!"
"Speaking out of turn." Shiro shook his head, disappointed. "Okay. Bring in the whiteboard."
I quickly ran out of the room, and saw a whiteboard, I grabbed it a dragged it into the room, and left it behind Shiro. I picked up the red marker and uncapped it. "Since you're not at school, we're going to homeschool you. Starting with the alphabet."
I quickly wrote 'alphabet' across the top of the board. Lance raised his hand. "Do you have to use a red marker? Maybe change it to like blue?" I threw a black marker at him.
"Shut up, and listen to your teacher!" Shiro nodded, and clasped his hands together.
"Starting with the alphabet." Pidge raised her hand, and he nodded to her.
"Am I allowed to leave, I'm smarter than all of you." She stated.
"Stay where you are." I replied cooly. She rolled her eyes, and I threw the green marker at her.
"A is for organization."
"According to WHAT alphabet?" I asked, staring at him blankly.
"MY alphabet. Write it on the board! B is for Balmyra. C is for cats. D is for-"
"Can I answer this one?" Lance asked, grinned. Shiro threw a pencil at him.
"No. D is for Dinosaur-"
"Shiro, you're like twenty, only five year olds like dinosaurs." Keith piped in. I continued to write on the board, and concealed myself from laughing.
"No one asked for your opinion, Keith. E is for my (girlfriend/boyfriend) is the best." I turned to him, grinning.
"Aw. I think so too."
"You guys know that not a single word you just said started with an 'E'?" Pidge asked. I threw the maker in my hand are her.
"Class dismissed!"