Lance X Reader

"I can't believe you actually just stabbed him! What the heck is wrong with you!?" I asked as I dragged Lance into the house, slamming the door shut, and locking it as he tripped onto the floor. "I thought you were just going to get in, get the document, and get out!"

    "I know, I know, but he saw me, and he was going to rat me out!"

    "You were supposed to stay hidden! If he saw you then it's your own fault!"

    "I hope we draw the attention of the FBI?"

    "Are you insane?"

    "I've never seen anyone kick a door down before. It's exciting!"

    "You know what else is exciting? You going to jail!" I snatched the document out of his hands and lit the fire.

    "Don't burn it!" He yelled, grabbing it out of my hands. I whipped my head around and glared at him. "We need to bury it!"

    "Why would we bury it. The Vice President is paying us to DESTROY the document. Not hide it."

    "Yeah, but if we hide it, after we get paid by him, we can turn him in, then give the document back, and have more money, and fame."

    "But we'd also get ARRESTED. Are you an idiot."

    "Just take a minute and consider it. They would do anything for the Constitution to be back in their hands, and they don't know what either of us look like." He grinned, and I grinded my teeth together angrily.

    "You know you might just be insane. Be glad I'm in love with you, and trust you enough to think this might actually work."

~Three Hours Later~

    The cell door was slammed shut and I turned to Lance. "What did I tell you!?"