Lance X Reader

Started my day getting attacked by balloons at the market.
Things got a lot worse from there.
You'd think being attacked by balloons wouldn't be that bad, but I'm allergic to latex, and it nearly killed me. I had to use two epipens, and that almost wasn't enough.
On my way home I was crossing the street, and some guy on a bike drove right into me. Almost cracked my head on the cement.
Things weren't looking too good for me.
I got locked out of my house. Luckily Shiro was jogging, and stopped to help me... he broke the door, and his arm bounced back and hit me in the face. He left pretty quick. Besides... Hunk was coming over with his sister, and I feel like today I wasn't going to be too lucky with cooking.
Not that I could cook very good in general.
I decided to suck it up, and got to work. I couldn't remember what I was making, so I kind of winged it... and called Hunk. He was just getting ready to leave. "Hey, what's up?"
"What do you guys want to eat tonight?"
"Well, can you make (F/F)?" He asked, and I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.
"I think I have everything I need. See you later." I hung up and groaned.

I burned my hands eight time, not sure how, but I did. I didn't hear the doorbell ring, or anyone knock on the door, well because it was broken. All I know is that Hunk, and his sister let themselves in as I finished setting the table. "Uh, hey." I gave them a weak smile, not very convincing I guess. His sister was pretty, and had a nice sympathetic smile to go along with it. She held out her hand.
"Hi, I'm (Y/N)." I took her hand, trying to ignore the pain from the burns. She noticed me wince, and quickly pulled her hands back. She turned my hands palms up, and frowned. "Are you alright?"
"Fine." I mumbled, pulling my hands back to my side. "Uh, should we eat?"

Dinner was... awkward. (Y/N) was quiet, and hardly ate. I think she was nervous about me poisoning it or something. I guess I was a little nervous about that too. I don't know how to cook, and with the way my luck is going... well. "So... how's everyone else doing over here?" Hunk asked, breaking the silence.
"Good... if you didn't notice Shiro came by." I gestured to the door, and he laughed weakly. It was quiet again, and I took a deep breath. "It's been rough today."
"I'm sorry." Hunk frowned. "Is there anything I can do to... help? I guess? I mean I could tell you were out of it. You didn't even try flirting with (Y/N)." She coughed roughly, and took a sip of water.
"What do you mean he would flirt with me?" She looked embarrassed with her ears tipped red. I smiled, and shrugged.
"I wouldn't worry too much about it. I flirt with just about everyone." She nodded slowly. "Not that you're not great though." I added slowly. Her cheeks slowly grew red, and Hunk stood up slowly.
"I'm gonna go outside for a minute." He said, and walked outside. Leaving us alone.
"You're not okay." She said, starting the conversation. I sighed, and opened my hands.
"Yeah. It's been rough since we got back from space. My luck must be catching up to me."
"You've been to space too!? What's it like? Hunk never talks about it."
"Oh... space. It was really big." I laughed at the thought. "Really pretty too. I saw new constellations the deeper we travelled into the cosmos." A smile appeared on her face, and she sighed in a dreamy way. I smiled too. "Maybe you'll get to go someday?"
"Maybe," her cheeks flushed, and she looked away.
I think maybe the bad luck would be coming to an end.