Shiro X Pidge

⚠️Protective BF and Language!⚠️

"Oh my god!" Pidge screamed as she saw the screen, Hunk built for her and Lance to play their game on. "THANK YOU!"

Shiro laughed, he thought she was cute when she was excited. "Lance! Let's play right now!" Pidge tossed him a controller and they say down and began playing.

"Shit!" Lance yelled as he lost a little bit of health.

"Hey! Don't swear in front of Pidge!" Shiro snapped.

"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!" Lance replied, smirking.

"You know what, just say fuck."

"Shiro I'm not eight!" Pidge snapped. "Dammit, Lance stop trying to kill me were on the same team!"

"Wait, that's you!?" Shiro looked over at Keith who just shrugged.

"She's your girlfriend."

"That's fair." Shiro sighed. Pidge pushed Lance over.

"Shiro sit, you're going to play too." She handed him a controller and he sat down slowly. He stared at the controller for a few minutes before Pidge paused the game. "Aren't you going to join?"

"Uh... I don't know how to play." He mumbled.

"Press this to jump, this to move right and left, forward back, climb, and shoot. Got it? We're going to play free for all- we could do a tournament! Keith, you're participating-"

"Bye." He waved and walked out of the room.

"Hunk, you're participating in Keith's place!" Pidge yelled.

"Okay." He sat down, joining the rest of them. He took a controller.

"Last two alive get to have a chance to heal and regain themselves. They also have to make a bet." Lance declared. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Begin!" Pidge screamed excitedly. Everyone turned to Hunk and began to shoot him. He yelled angrily, saying they were cheating... which they were. He died twelve seconds in, the Shiro began to shoot Lance who shot back at him. Lance only have ten percent of his health and Pidge finished him off.

"What? Pidge!" Lance pouted. Shiro and Pidge began healing and turned to each other.

"So-" Shiro began.

"If I win you have to listen to all my science hypothesis' and help me with anything I ask." Pidge placed out. Shiro did not want to do any of those. He didn't understand Pidge's science speak and she usually asked for very challenging things for him to help her with. A lot of repairing or researching.

"Fine, and if I win you have to kiss me." Shiro smiled. Her face turned pink at his bet. They hadn't had their first kiss yet, Pidge said they should wait until things got more serious. Shiro was pretty sure they were as serious as teenagers got without getting to first base or beyond.

"D-Deal." Pidge stuttered.

"Oh my god. Pidge stuttered!" Lance exclaimed, with wide eyes. "This is the end of the world!"

"Are both of you back at full health?" Hunk asked. They checked, and they were.

"Yes." They both nodded and prepared themselves.

"Three... two... one, GO!" Lance yelled. Shiro began to shoot at Pidge, nonstop, not giving her a window to get through. She was basically trapped and disoriented which made it impossible to fight back.

"Dammit, Shiro!" She yelled as she died. He laughed and fist pumped for his victory. He turned to Pidge and smiled.

"We had a deal?" She huffed a bit of hair from her face and leaned into Shiro and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."