Shiro X Reader (Pt. 3)

(HEHEHE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER)

⚠Swearing⚠️

You pryed your eyes open and quickly looked around. You weren't in a cell, but a semi-decent living quarters. Which you found odd. You looked again, checking your wrists and ankles. There were no chains or locks anywhere from what you could see.

You swung your feet over the stiff Galra bed and blinked a few times before standing up. You cautiously walked to the door and it slid open, just by your presence. You poked your head out into the hallway, there were no guards, no drones, nothing living that you could see. The place was a total ghost town.

You walked back into your room and looked down at your clothes. You were in all white, it made you curious why you hadn't been put back into those rags, but you were slightly grateful. These clothes didn't itch as much. You ran your fingers through your hair and discovered it was knot less. "What the hell?"

You tried to remember what had just happened before your passed out, but the only thing you could actually remember was, Shiro. You'd betrayed him... for some reason, that was slipping your mind. "Why did I do it?"

"I want you to grow close to one of the Paladins. Any of them. If you report to me useful information we'll set you and your father free."

"Haggar." You growled. You turned to the door and quickly ran out. You turned your head left and right trying to decide which way to go. You randomly decided right and sprinted down the hall. You didn't pass any doors or any other halls. Once you finally reached a door you ran through the door only to be in the same room you started in.

Your eyes widened with anger and you kicked the bed, angrily. You turned to the wall and began to punch it furiously, you kept punching until your fists were raw and soaked in your own blood. You whipped the blood onto your shirt and sat on the bed. You almost immediately stood up and ran back out the door. This time you took a left.

You still ended up in the room, so you repeated what you'd done earlier. Kicked the bed and punched the wall until your hands were scarlet red. You were angry at yourself for being a fool, and betraying, Shiro and your sister. You almost knew it was a trap the entire time.

You raked your bloody hands through your hair and fought the urge to scream. You closed your eyes. You had to escape and find you dad then get him back to Earth. Then you had an apology for a certain Paladin. You stared at the wall then slowly stood up. You could feel your heart beat through your hands, as you walked to the door.

You stepped into the hall and began to walk backwards. It was worth a shot since moving forward wasn't working. You walked for two minutes before hitting a wall. You turned to you right and saw a corridor of cells. "Dad!?"

You began to run down the corridor. "Commander Holt? Dad!?" You cried.

"(Y/N)?" You heard the voice from the cell behind you. You spun on your heels and placed your hands on the solid door. This on didn't open.

"Dad? Dad, I need you to back up!" Your leg began to charge and you kicked the door down. You expected an alarm, but nothing went off. You saw your father crouched in the corner. He looked weak and tired. You quickly walked over to him and knelt down next him and pulled him into a hug.

"(Y/N). I can't believe it's you. Where's your brother?"

"I don't know. He escaped with some rebel group not too long ago. We have to leave, before Haggar finds out I escaped." You pulled him to his feet and saw the blood on your shirt.