Shiro X Reader

⚠️No Warning!⚠️

"Shiro. Where are we going?" You asked, trying to move his hand, but he clamped it over your eyes tighter.

"Don't look yet!" He exclaimed. You laughed softly at his reaction and continued to walk.

"How much farther, Shiro? When you said we'd be hanging out tonight I didn't expect you to take me on some blind journey. I thought we'd just chill out and talk like usual."

"Are you saying you don't want to know what the surprise is?"

"I hate surprises. I told you that."

"I know, but I think you'll like this one. I'm sure of it." You sighed as you heard a door open in front of you.

"I'm not going to fall through the floor or anything am I? I refuse to go through that again."

"I'm sorry! That was before I knew you didn't like surprises." He laughed and moved his hand. You were standing in the middle of the control bridge and the map was floating around the room with the lights off. Leaving the stars as your only source of light. You and Shiro were the only ones in the room and you smiled. "See you like it."

You stopped smiling and crossed your arms. "No I don't."

"We haven't even gotten to the best part." He sighed, taking your hands. You heard Elvis Presley's 'I Can't Help Falling In Love With You' begin to play softly. Your smile returned. Shiro, could be a cheese ball sometimes. He took your hands pulled you close and placed his hands on your waist and the both of you began to sway gently as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"This is pretty nice. A good escape from the little bit of hell we're living in right now." You whispered, half closing your eyes to focus on the music for a moment. Shiro spun you around and wrapped his arms around you. Your back was now against his chest, but you two never stopped swaying.

"I'm glad you like it." He whispered. "It was extremely hard to get the room to ourselves."

"How long do we have to ourselves?"

"Two dances."

"That's enough for me." You smiled and closed you eyes as the song finished. Another Elvis song began to play and you laughed quietly. "Elvis Presley. King of Rock and Roll?"

"The one and only. I just love his music." Shiro sighed and you smiled. "It's so romantic and there's always a song to set the mood."

"Since when are you interested in mood?"

"Ever since I met you." He kissed your head gently and the song ended. The door opened and you heard, Lance fake gagging. You didn't have to turn around. You knew it was him. He always walked in on you and Shiro.

"God, I thought I was finally safe from this lovey dovey BS you two pull!" You moved away from Shiro and sighed.

"Well that killed the mood. I've gotta go help Hunk in the kitchen. See you later." You gave him a quick peck on the cheek and left.

"Bye."