Lance X Reader

⚠️No Warning!⚠️

(I wrote this before as a fanfiction for my friend)

"LANCE!" You screamed, running down the halls after him. "GET BACK HERE!"

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Lance exclaimed running to the bridge. He sprinted and hid behind the nearest person, Keith. "Keith, don't let the monster kill me!"

"Monster!?" You snapped. You pulled your hair out of your helmet to show everyone the neon blue splotches of dye in your hair. Lance snickered as everyone's eyes widened. "Look what you did to my hair when I was sleeping!"

All eyes turned to Lance and he held his hands up, grinning. "It was an accident."

"When I asked him what he was doing, he replied with, "I was just marking what was mine"." You groaned and crossed your arms. Then remember you were supposed to be mad and turned back to Lance, with clenched fists

"I get the feeling your mad." Lance pointed, weakly, still behind, Keith.

"Keith, move to the side." You growled, getting ready to pounce. Keith, held his hands up and simply side stepped, leaving Lance in the open. You jumped and landed on him, both of you falling onto the ground. You leaned down and placed you lips next to his ear. You felt him shiver under you and grinned. "Do you know what I, going to do to you?" You whispered.

"Nothing." He replied and you felt both of his hands rest on your waist. You punched him in the chest and he groaned.

"Are you sorry?" You smirked.

"No, now everyone knows you're my lover." He wiggled his eyebrows and you punched him again, he grunted and clutched his chest, with wide eyes.

"We're going to go back to your room, and you're gonna fix my hair." You poked his chest.

"Can't the only dye I have is blue and purple." You grinned and suddenly realized everyone was watching. You leaned back down and placed a kiss on Lance's lips, leaving him dumbfounded. You stood up and pulled Lance up with you.

"I guess I'm not mad anymore. Lance, come with me." You dragged him away from the bridge and to his room. His cheeks were dusted pink as you pushed him on the bed.

"This is... uh-"

"Oh, get your head out of the gutter, dork. Where's the purple hair dye?"

"What are you going to do?" You summoned your bayard, which was a whip and you tied him up, so he would sit straight. You started to rummage through a duffle in the corner of his room, and you found two bottles of dye. One purple, one (H/C). You smirked and turned to Lance.

"Such a lier," you waved the two bottles of dye in his face and his cheeks flushed pink. "How are you supposed to do this?" You asked turning the bottles around in your hands.

"I'll never tell you!" Lance turned his head and you groaned.

"Screw it." You opened the purple and squirted a big pile of the dye on his head and began to rake it through his hair and he screamed.

"That's now how you do it!" Lance screeched.

"Well you didn't want to tell me so, I'll do it my way!" You smeared some down the bridge of his nose and on his ears. "Purple looks good on you."

"Ug. I'm going to look like a Galra now!" He sighed, pouting. You dabbed some dye on the bridge of your nose too, and laughed.

"We can look Galra together." You say on his lap and wrapped your purple dyed hands around his neck. "Is this better?"

"I'd be better if you untied me." Your bayard disappeared from around him and he grinned, putting his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. "Do you want me to fix your hair?"

"No, I think this blue suits me, plus everyone will know I'm yours, and it'll make us even." You pressed your lips against his and he gripped your waist. "We'll fix each others hair once we get the right dye for both of us." You stood up and moved out of Lance's way. "Go rinse your hair out."

"What are you gonna do then?"

"Wash my hands to remove the excess dye. Obviously." You rolled your eyes and Lance grinned.

"I love you."

"Thanks I love myself too!" You grinned, ruffling his sticky, purple hair. "Now go!"