Keith X FEM!Reader (MyStreet AU!)

"Hey guys!" I yelled throwing the door open to the boys house. Dante turned around on the couch and waved I moved to the couch and propped my elbows on the back. "Whatcha doing?"

"Watching My Little Horsies." He mumbled, eye glued to the TV. I shrugged and fell onto the couch watching the TV upside down. "You like this show?"

"Nope, never watched it before, although Zane has tried to get me to watch it before." I shrugged and we continued to watch. Laurance walked into the room, heading for the kitchen then stopped, slowly turning towards us.

"What are you two doing?" He asked, suddenly suspicious.

"I'm trying to find why these ponies have made Zane so irresistible." Dante replied, hardly moving.

"Wait, that's why we're watching this?" I asked, sitting up.

"I don't think ponies made Zane irresistible," Laurance sighed.

"He's right you know. You've just a lot going through your head." I turned around and stood up, looking at him, almost concerned.

"No, think about it. What does Zane have on us that we don't have on him?"

"Balls?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. Lawrence and Dante both looked at me oddly and it clicked. "Oh, you meant between you two!"

"How about, his heart is a black hole that is only filled with satisfaction when seeing the anguish and fear of others?" Laurance shrugged.

"AsIdE fRoM tHaT!" Dante yelled. "No, he's got something, the answer has to lie within the ponies."

"Really? What, you think some pony magically appeared out of nowhere, guided him down a path that would lead him to Aphmau, and gave him an opportunity to see he had a friend all along?" Laurance asked, throwing his hands up. I nodded slowly before clearing my throat.

"No, that's exactly what happened."

"I tOlD yOu!" Dante yelled, excitedly. I shook my head.

"Look I just came to get the book I lent to Lance." I left the room and walked down the hall to Lance's room. I knocked his door a couple times and he opened it, rubbing his eyes, like he just woke up. "Give me my book you, twit."

"I see you've been talking to Keith." He mumbled, handing me my book. I smiled, placing it in my satchel.

"Yeah, well he's my boyfriend, so you know." I flicked him in the forehead, and he barley moved, just looked a little disappointed. "Well I'm going to go home, I think it's supposed to snow tonight so, be ready!"

"It's winter. It snows almost every night." He grumbled. I shrugged and walked back to the front door.

"See you guys later!" I yelled.

"Bye, (Y/N)!" Dante yelled. I walked out the front and skipped down the street, walking up to the red house that Keith, insisted, we buy. I threw open the door.

"I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!" Keith yelled. I closed the door and slipped my boots off before skipping into the kitchen. I jumped on Keith's back and looked over his shoulder.

"Whatcha making?"

"Hot chocolate. Want some?"

"Oo~ I didn't know you were so nice." I teased, playing with some of his hair. He rolled his eyes, and tried to shake me off his back, but I held on tight. "You're not going to get rid of me so easily Kogane!"

"Fine no hot chocolate." He replied. I quickly jumped off his back and held my hands in front of me.

"Now, now, there's no need for that." He just grinned and handed me a steaming mug. I took it and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"Yep. Want to watch a movie?"

"I'm probably going to fall asleep," I frowned and he shrugged.

"So am I." I looked down at his shirt, 'Let's cuddle & listen to METAL', is what it said. I bought it for his birthday as a gag gift, but he loved it, so I've been saving the real present for Christmas. I hugged him and he rested is chin on my shoulder "Okay, save it for the couch."

I pulled away and he took my hand, leading me to the couch, despite me knowing where it was. We sat down and set out hot chocolate on the table. We decided to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, and not before long we were sleeping on the couch, the sound of What's This? playing in the background.

The next morning I woke up up on the couch with Keith standing by the window. I could hear him repeating a certain swear word and it made me laugh. "Morning, what's with the swear fest?"

"You've got to come see this," his voice sounded panicked so I quickly stood up and walked to his side. Outside the snow was piled up to our window sill.

"They weren't kidding when they said it was going to snow," I mumbled. Keith slowly nodded and a grin spread on my face. I ran to the coat closet and started bundling up.

"What are you doing?" Keith asked, sounding worried. I whipped my head up as I tried to pull my boot on.

"Snow day, no work, just fun! Come on, get your coat on."

"Even if we wanted to go outside, we can't. The snow is blocking the door."

"Who said we're going out the door?" I jogged upstairs and heard Keith crash around as he grabbed his coat and boots before following me upstairs. I walked into our bedroom and opened the window, feeling the cold air rush in and I smiled. Keith fell through the door, pulling his boot's on, his coat unzipped and he looked confused, but more awake.

I started to crawl out of the window, but stayed on the sill. "Ready, Kogane?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"For what?" I jumped and laughed as I fell into the fluffy snow. I looked up at Keith and he shook his head. "You're insane!"

"Just jump!" He jumped, and screamed as he fell next to me. I pulled him over and planted a kiss on his lips, and he kissed back, meanwhile, I made a snowball in my hand. When we parted, Keith started to say something, but I shoved the snow in his face and got up, trudging through the waist high snow.

"(Y/N)!" Keith yelled.

"You know you love me!" I laughed, turning around to see Keith, shaking his head a small smile on his face. I flashed a grin and threw another snowball at him.

"You're right!" He yelled.