Keith X Reader

⚠️Cursing and Making Out *insert shrug*!⚠️

Your eyes slowly fluttered open. Your vision was blurry, but you could hear something, or someone, shuffle around a bit. You went to pull your hands up to rub your eyes, and hit something. "Jesus Christ!" A voice snapped, moving quickly. You responded to this by trying to sit up, and slamming your head on something.

"Shit!" You cursed, pressing a hand on your forehead.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" You groaned, knowing who was next to you. Keith.

"Kogan, what the hell are you doing in my room?" You grumbled, blinking the blur from your eyes. You stared at a white surface above you, followed by one on each side of you, you were enclosed in a small space. With Keith. "Where the fuck are we!?" You gasped, suddenly completely aware of your surroundings.

You immediately started to hyperventilate, and pressed you hands on the wall and roof of... whatever you were in. "(Y/N). Calm down." Keith instructed.

"The hell I will!" You gasped, closing your eyes. "We're gonna die!"

You curled up, feeling like the walls were slowly moving in on you, you felt two arms wrap around your waist, and your eyes snapped open. "Get the hell off me!" You screeched, and started thrashing.

You caught, Keith with your elbow and his head slammed against the wall. You scurried over to a corner and scrunched up in a ball, trying your breathing exercises. Keith slowly approached you once he regained his composure. "(Y/N). Are you claustrophobic?"

You nodded slowly, not daring to look at him. It was embarrassing. You were crushing hard for him, but tried not to show by acting like a bitch. Towards him specifically. "I want to try and help you. Okay?"

You nodded again, letting out a heavy breath. "Don't freak out okay?"

"Okay!" You squeaked. You felt him place his hands on your waist and he guided you to sit in front of him, so you were facing him and your legs were making bridges over his.

"Open your eyes and look at my eyes. Or try to focus on one thing." You opened your eyes and immediately locked eyes with his purple irises. You stared into them for a while. He took your hand gently, and placed it on his chest. "Can you feel my heart beat? How calm it is?"

You smirked at his remark, because his heartbeat was the opposite. It was sprinting a marathon. "You're just as bad as me!"

"It's racing for another reason!" His cheeks flushed a bit and your eyes widened. You leaned forward until your lips connected. It was a sensation you dreamed about, prayed for. It was better than you imagined. His lips tasted sweet and his hands roamed your back, curiously.

You found your own way to occupy your hands, by taking them through his thick mullet, that you absolutely loved. You broke the kiss to breath the air your lungs screamed for, taking in huge gulps. You locked eyes with, Keith and he pushed you back planting his hands on either side of your head. "I like you, (Y/N)."

He quickly pecked your lips and you grinned. "I like you too, Kogan."

His lips curled into a rare smile and you pulled him down by the shirt and connected your lips, both of you pressing against one another roughly. You pushed him back until he was the one on his back. You grinned down at him and moved a piece of hair out of his face.

He snaked a hand up, resting it on your waist. "You know why I like you?"

"No. Lecture me, Keith." You grinned he sat up with you and sat you in his lap, facing him.

"You're beautiful, smart as a whip, you fight like a Galra general, but ten times quicker and stronger, you can adjust to any weapon. You make everyone smile, and you act like you hate me, but I know you don't." He pressed his lips to your neck gently.

"Do I know why I like you, Keith?"

"Keith? Did you just call me by my name?" He looked genuinely surprised, but in a good way. He ran his hand through your (H/C) hair, and ran his hand down your back.

"Do you want me to keep calling you, Kogan?"

"No. I like, Keith better. So what is it you like about me?"

"You're a tough, 'go for it guy', you're kind of a hot head, that can be used in two different ways in my book. You work on instinct, you always try to make choices for the greater good, and you're mullet is pretty kick ass." You smashed your lips against his, raking your fingers through the greasy hair, Lance had called a mop the other day.

"This works out conveniently." Keith sighed, pulling out of the kiss. You grinned, placing your hands on his shoulders.

"Oh, yeah? We're also in the middle of space."

"Good point. Doesn't mean we can't see each other." He grinned, slightly and you pecked his lips, smiling brighter.

"Okay! Jesus Christ! I'm gonna go blind!" One side of the small box opened and you scrambled out with, Keith right behind you. You saw, Lance and Pidge standing outside, both looking, proud and disgusted. "Just go get a room!" Lance pointed out the door.

Your cheeks flushed and you walked over to them. "What the fuck?"

"Hey, we only did it so everyone else wouldn't have to suffocate from your sexual tension." Pidge shrugged, adjusting her glasses and going back to her computer. You looked over at, Keith and he shrugged.

"Wanna go train, (N/N)?" He suggested, you thought for a minute and nodded.

"Sure, just don't call me that ever again, or I'll cut out your throat in your sleep." You glared.

"Just don't get too excited or whatever," Lance waved us off. You punched him in the gut and walked over to, Keith. He slipped his arm over your shoulder and you slid your hand into his back pocket, as you walked to the training deck.

"So what weapon are you going to use today?"

"I'm either going for a whip or a machete." You nodded. Keith laughed and you faced each other, he gave you another quick peck on the lips. You heard someone skid to a stop. You turned and saw Shiro standing behind you. He slowly backed up and started jogging to the bridge.

"Allura, you owe me twenty Groggeries*!"

"For which bet!?" She replied. You and Keith exchanged a glance and shrugged, and continued walking.

"So they're betting on us?" Keith thought aloud.

"Best not think about it." You replied with a smile.

GLOSSARY

Groggeries- Altean Currency. 1 Groggery = 1$
(Not sure if this is accurate.)