Dark!Lance X Reader Pt. 2

It had been a week since Lance flew off. Nothing had shown up for us, and I spent most of my time trying to get some sleep, and I came up with no results.

Every night was tossing, turning, flashing images of his face, and what he might be doing, where he is.

Tonight was the worst.

As I was laying in bed, somewhere between consciousness, and sleep I found myself imagining things. The bed dipped down as he payed next to me, pressing light kisses to the back of my neck. "Lance. Leave me alone." I mumbled. My eyes snapped open, and my body flew from the laying position.

The room was empty, but I double checked, my eyes wild and frantic. Tears pooled in my eyes as I laid back down. I stared at the wall, trying to think of anything else. The door opened and I sat up again. Keith hovered in the doorway. His face was still busted up from his fight with Lance. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I heard you sleep talking again. I came to make sure you were alright." I nodded, and he walked over sitting next to me. "You don't have to lie. We all know you haven't had even an hour of sleep since he disappeared."

"It's hard." I admitted. Everything seemed to be crashing around me, and my head wouldn't stop spinning. "It's hard being alone all the time when you're used to having someone next to you all the time."

Keith nodded, but didn't seem to understand. "Then why don't you try to hang out with us?"

"I mean at night." I felt drained, and embarrassed. I held my head up with my hand. Keith's face flushed in the dark, and he nodded again.

"I can stay. If that will help." He looked uncomfortable.

"You don't have to-"

"Would it help?"

"Maybe?" I shrugged. He laid down, and stared at the ceiling.

"I'm not going to cuddle with you." He added. I smiled at his comment, and laid down, facing the opposite direction of him.

I don't know how long it had been, minutes, hours, days for all I care, but I woke up feeling better, well rested. Keith was still sleeping next to me, neither of us had moved an inch closer to each other. My room was still black as night, and I could hardly make out the figure standing in the corner, if it wasn't from the faint glow of his eyes.

I crawled over Keith to get a better look. "Lance?"

"Hey, Cutie." He pushed off the wall and stepped into my view. I could see him perfectly, in his Galra get up. I took a step away.

"What happened to you?" He stopped walking towards me, and shrugged.

"Something good." A grin, reminding me of the Cheshire Cat, crossed his face. He grabbed my arm roughly. "You can join us."

"Lance-"

"Stop calling me that." He growled. I must have looked bewildered, because he seemed to snap out of it, the glowing of his eyes dimmed. "(Y/N)?"

I cupped his face, but then the glow brightened, and he grabbed both my wrists. "Let us help you. We can help you." I whispered. Lance looked over my shoulder at Keith.

"So I leave for a little vacation, and you repay me by sleeping with him?" He sneered.

"It's not like that-"

"I'm going to kill him." Lance pushed you aside, drawing a gun from the holster at his hip, placing it to Keith's temple. Keith seemed to wake up a bit, looking confused.

"Lance?"

"Nothing personal." Time slowed down.

I felt everything in my body grow warm, and I slammed my fist in the floor, and Lance just crumbled like shattering glass. Keith sat strung up, finally coming to his senses. I scrambled over to Lance. He was out cold. I threw the head gear off him, and pulled open an eye lid. Instead of glowing, the iris' were his ocean blue.

I smiled, holding his body up. "Shiro!" I yelled, as Keith tried to help me pick Lance up.

An hour later we had Lance strapped down on a bed. He was still out, but we didn't know what would happen when he woke up, so we restrained him. I sat next to the bed, arms crossed, deep in thought until Pidge started asking questions. "What happened?"

"I... I woke up and he was standing there. We tried to get me to join the Galra, but... I wouldn't. He tried to shoot Keith-"

"Wait, you guys were in the same room when this happened?" Hunk asked. Keith and I exchanged a glance.

"We were having a hard time sleeping." Keith replied. Pidge looked between us.

"It's complicated, anyways, he was about to the pull the trigger, and I just... felt this warm fuzz in my systems, and I punched the floor, and all I know is he was out cold." I finished, and Allura looked up.

"Maybe you're part Altean? It would explain the fuzz, and knocking out Lance." She added. My eyes widened, and I shook my head.

"I can't be. I've only ever known Earth." She thought hard.

"I can run a DNA test while we wait for Lance to wake up." Pidge suggested. Shiro nodded.

"If it can help (Y/N), try it, it's also a good distraction." Shiro's voice ran clear. I felt shocked, and probably looked it too. Pidge grabbed my arm, and dragged me out of the room, to her lion's hanger.

"So you and Keith?" She smirked, as she readied a needle.

"It's not like that. I had a hard time sleeping, and he stayed with me, and he fell asleep too. Nothing happened between us." She raised her eyebrows. "It was the sleep talking again."

She nodded, and took my arm, drawing an ounce of blood. "Do you really need that much?"

"Yes. No be quiet while I load it into the software." She instructed. My mind kept wandering back to Lance.