Voltron X Reader (Actors AU! Pt. 1)

***Sorry if my made up names are super cringy!***

⚠️Singing Keith?⚠️

"AND CUT!" Your director yells. You and Ashton(Lance) sigh and practically fall over on set. You two just had the most exhausting scene yet, you and Ashton had to have a fight with over eighty Galra extras, and you both were too stubborn for stunt doubles. "Take ten then we'll move onto the next scene!"

"Great job!" Ashton smiled, tossing you a bottle of water. You dropped it and flopped onto the floor to get it then took a long drink.

"Thanks you too... I still wish we had Seung(Keith) here to help us with the fighting." You complained, standing up.

"You do realize that we're fake fighting?" You waved him dismissively and he rolled his eyes. "You're too cute to argue with."

Your cheeks flared with heat at his comment. "Thanks... I guess. Uh, I'm gonna go outside for a second, get some fresh air."

"Kay, but be back." He winked and you rolled you eyes. He was about as flirtatious as his character Lance. You jogged out to the parking lot and saw Autum(Pidge/Matt) getting out of her car.

"Hey, Two Face!" You called. Autum saw you and rolled her eyes, walking over to you.

"How's the fight scene coming, Skittish?" You flipped her off playfully and she smiled. "I'll take that as an okay."

"Is everyone else heading over?" You asked, sitting on the hood of the nearest vehicle.

"Yeah, you might want to change out of your armor though. It's distracting." She winked and ran off. You looked down at your grey armor and shrugged, you didn't think it was distracting. You walked back inside and into the makeup room and tried to fix your hair a little.

"Well hey there." You heard Makio(Shiro) enter the room and you looked over at him and smiled.

"Sup, Dead Man?" You asked, straightening up. He leaned against the desk and you crossed your arms.

"Nothing, just getting ready to rescue you and Ashton like a freaking God."

"Tch, you wish!" You laughed and flipped some hair out of his face, his cheeks were suddenly dusted with light blush and you found yourself blushing too.

"Uh... I think Tiarra(Allura) wanted to talk to you!" Makio suddenly exclaimed. You nodded and headed to the door you stopped and turned to him.

"You okay Maki?" He nodded and you left the room.

Everyone was acting so weird today.

You found Tiarra struggling to get her adornment straight while everyone around her prepared to set the next scene she was in. "Here let me help." You said and straightened the adornment.

"Thanks." She took your hands and squeezed them lightly. "I'm glad you found me. Do you want to stick around and watch the filming?"

"I would, but I think I need to help Seung with his sword skills." She nodded sadly, but let go of your hands.

"Well be careful wouldn't want out prettiest actor to get hurt." She smiled and jogged onto set. You groaned loudly and walked into the practice room. The curtain was up which meant someone was practicing, but you heard soft singing.

"And they say she's in the class a team, stuck in her daydream..."

The voice was familiar, you flung the curtain open and Seung screamed, throwing the wooden sword at you. You didn't have enough time to block, so the sword hit your forehead with a thump. "Ow."

"Oh my god! Are you okay! I'm sorry!" Seung was the complete opposite of his character, and it was just now accruing to you that he was actually very child like.

"I'm fine! Just pick up your sword I have five minutes!" You both began to soar quickly and agilely. You had to be put in acrobatic classes just so you could play your part correctly. You could do arielle's, backflips, front flips, ect. Seung hadn't beaten you in any fight yet. That is until today.

Two minutes into the fight he twisted your sword from your hand and it flew across the room. You stared at him wide eyed then quickly engulfed him in a hug. "Oh my god! You graduated!" You screamed maybe a bit too enthusiastically. He smiled and hugged back.

"(Y/N)!" Troy(Hunk) screamed from probably halfway across the studio. You groaned and released Seung.

"I'll see you on set." He nodded and you jogged in the direction of Troy's calling. You found him lounging out on the couch, full uniform, minus the bandana. "What's up?"

"I can't do it."

"Do what?"

"Tie the bandana."

"Oh my god I showed you eighty times yesterday!" You groaned and took it from his hands and tied it around his head. "I'm going to end up gluing that to your forehead." You taunted and he laughed nervously.

"You're funny. Thanks by the way, I know I'm a pain." He rubbed the back of his neck smiling. You grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah well you're pretty nice."

"(Y/N)! Back to set!"

"Shoot, gotta go!"

"Bye! Take it easy!" You tuned back and saw his face dusted with pink blush.

What the heck is going on with everyone?