Keith X Pidge

Pidge's eyes fluttered open, and with a small groan she pushed herself up off the floor. Her head was throbbing, and the room was spinning. Everything was moving, and she couldn't figure it out.

For once in her life she didn't know anything.

"Pidge!" The voice was slick, and ran down her spine like a snake. She pressed her palms to the cool floor, and steadied herself, as she pushed herself to her feet. She found herself being crushed between two arms, and groaned in pain.

Everything was still fuzzy, and strange. Her eyes cleared, and she found herself looking into Keith's violet eyes. "Keith? What the quiznak?"

"Pidge, I'm so glad you're alive!" He squeezed her tightly and she groaned again.

"Stop hugging me you ass." He let her go, and she stumbled back, clutching her head as she tried to relieve herself of the oncoming confusion. "What happened? The last thing I remember was..."

"You jumped off the bridge in the Night." Keith explained, referring the Night as her high technology virtual reality gaming system.

"Damn, shouldn't have had sensitivity on high." Her head was throbbing as she reached for her bed, and flopped down.

"That's your own fault." He laughed and sat next to her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell me something I don't know." She mumbled into the mattress. "Shouldn't you be at home, teaching Shiro how to make pasta or something?"

"What the hell are you talking about. I don't know how to cook." He snapped. Pidge rolled her eyes and stood up, leaning against the wall for support.

"Then take me out. I'm starving."

"What do you want?"

"McDonalds or something. Anything. As long as I get it in the next half hour."

"Fine. I'll take you to McDonalds, but maybe you should put something decent on." Her eyes trailed down to see her in her undergarments and she rolled her eyes. Clothes mess up the virtualness of her gaming system, so she'd usually limit her amount of clothing.

She groaned, and threw on some shorts and a sweatshirt. "Get in the quiznaking car." She grumbled, pulling on some shoes. Keith got in his car, the engine revving loudly, making Pidge's head pound. She flopped down in the back seat, laying across the empty seats.

"That's how bad it is." Keith laughed, and Pidge threw up a finger as the car jerked forward. "We're on our way to Micky D's, 'cuz my girlfriend is in pain." He sang Ina joking manner.

"Keith I swear to God. Stop."

"Damn. Okay. Why'd you jump off the bridge anyway?"

"I fell. Lance pulled me down with him. Saying something about not going down alone. The quiznaking idiot. I hope his migraine is as bad as mine."

"We all know Lance plays at the lowest sensitivity."

"Dammit." Pidge grumbled. "Are we there yet?"

"Almost. Be patient-"

"I hate everyone right now. Don't tell me to be patient."

"You don't hate me-"

"Wanna bet?" She asked, sitting up straight as they drove into the parking lot.

"What do you want?"

"One of everything." She grumbled, tiredly, as he pulled her out of the car.

"So a Big Mac™, and a coke?"

"Bitch." She glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"With a large fry, and a... vanilla milkshake."

"Damn straight!" She yelled, her legs trying to give out. Keith held her up, and sat her down in one of the booths.

"Don't move. Please. I'll be back in like five minutes." She nodded and leaned her head against the sticky table and groaned. There was nothing worse at McDonalds than a sticky table.

Five minutes later, as promised Keith came back with her food, and Pidge, began to mow down, earning a couple looks from other people sitting in the fast food restaurant. "For someone so tiny, you can have a really large appetite."

"Fuck off Kogane." She said through a mouthful of food.

"It's not bad. It's one of the things I admire about you. It's very charming, and-"

"Oh my god, do you ever stop talking?" She joked, and he rolled his eyes, and took a slurp from her milkshake. "Aren't you lactose intolerant?"

"Still hoping to die." He sighed, giving the shake to Pidge, and she slurped it down quickly, nearly getting a brain freeze. She'd finished her food in a record time of three minutes, but also had the hiccups. "Do you want to go back to your house and play more in the Night? Maybe fall off a couple more bridges, or kill Lance?"

"No. Can you take me back home to sleep?" She asked, standing up, her legs a little more steady, and her head a little more clear.

"Sure, sure." He nodded and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, leading her to the car. This time Pidge sat down in the front, and kicked her feet up on the dash, and moved the seat back so she was laying. She felt Keith press his lips to her's and she pushed him off lazily.

"Not now. I'm sleeping." She said quietly.

"No you're not."

"I should be, but for some reason I still hear you talking." A smirk formed over her face as Keith started the car. He pulled out of the parking lot, and Pidge was already out. He smiled to himself as he drove her home.

He parked the car in the drive way, and walked over to the passenger's seat, and picked her up, carrying her to the house. The door was unlocked, so he kicked it open, and brought the sleeping girl to her room, and laid her down on her bed. He yawned, and just then realized how tired he actually was.

He threw himself down on the full size bed next to his short girlfriend, and found himself drifting off just as fast as she had minutes before.