Shiro X Reader (Pt. 4{Special!})

⚠️Don't Cry, Cursing⚠️ (if you were wondering why I hadn't updated, this is why)

~*Day 1*~

"Where are you?" Shiro asked, as you logged onto your computer. You'd been back at Earth for a month and you finally managed to re-wire your computer to make it a communicator. The first thing you did was take a flight to Matanzas, Cuba. It was almost dark out.

"Don't tell, Lance yet. I flew to Cuba after I tracked down his parents."

"What? How'd you manage that?"

"Hacked into the Garrison files. Corrupted the files of all of you once I stole a copy of them, and I'm going to everyone's families. I thought I'd go to Lance's first. He seemed upset that you guys only stayed for a day and he didn't get to see his parents." You explained as you made sure you had everything in your bag.

Extra clothes and enough money to get a hotel and some food. You already had your plane ticket to Hawaii next. That's where Hunk's grandma lived, you already had all your tickets and we're ready to rock. "That's really... impressive."

"Yeah, I also had to steal... five plane tickets. They were way to expensive to buy. Also where exactly do your parents live? I know it's off in Nacogdoches, that's where you met, Keith, blah, blah, blah-"

"You can't go meet my parents!" He exclaimed and you raised your eyebrows.

"Shiro, I'm old enough to-"

"Just, please don't! They'll find it extremely suspicious if you shows up saying you know me." His face was red and he look flustered. You smiled at him and sighed.

"We're here." Your Uber announced. You handed him a ten and got out of the car. You were in front of a large house. It was really beautiful and you had to peel your eyes away to look back at Shiro.

"We'll discuss this again later. Okay? Make sure Lance is on his communicator for the next ten minutes or so. Just tell him it's a surprise. When he's done we can finish talking about this."

"Okay."

"I love you." You blew him a kiss and he smiled.

"I love you too." You closed your laptop and slid it into your bag. You walked up to the door and knocked. No one answered at first so you knocked again. A older lady opened the door and you could tell immediately she was Lance's mom. He looked very similar and you felt slightly better knowing you were in the right place.

"Can I help you?" She asked and your cleared your throat.

"Hi, um, you're Mrs. McClain?" You asked, the awkwardness was greater than you were hoping it'd be.

"Yes."

"I'm (Y/N) Holt. I was a friend of Lance's." She seemed to droop a bit just hearing his name. "I just came because I wanted to tell you how sorry I am."

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you." She smiled softly and opened the door wider. "Would you like to come in?"

"Thank you." You walked in and slipped off your shoes leaving you in your socks. Mrs. McClain lead you to the living room where she sat on a large couch and she patted the seat next to her. You sat down and set your bag on the floor.

"Do you know where my boy is?" She asked, the sorrow in her voice made you ache and you were beginning to feel horrible.

"Yes."

"Is he alright?" She asked, her eyes widening. You nodded and pulled out your laptop and set it on your lap. "Where is he?"

"You can ask him yourself." You opened the laptop and set it on the coffee table in front of you, but angled it so he could only see you. Soon an image of Lance appeared on the screen. He looked annoyed, which made you smile.