Galra!Keith X Reader

⚠️No Warning!⚠️

"Keith?" You knocked on his door for the eighth time in the last minute. He wasn't responding to anything you said, and you were worried. He ran into his room, clutching his hand like he was in pain. "Keith? Open this door. Don't make me break it down."

"(Y/N). Go away." He yelled.

"Keith? Keith, are you okay?" You quickly blurted out.

"I'm fine." His voice sounded strained and you knew he was lying, Keith was a terrible liar.

"Let me in Keith." You pounded your fist against the door heavily and he grunted in response. Stubborn. "Keith, I wasn't joking about opening this door on my own."

"(Y/N), don't come in!" You placed your fingers at the sliding point of the doors and began to pull them apart. They opened wide enough for you to slide in and once you were in the room they closed. You saw Keith sitting in the corner with his back faced to you. "Go away!"

"Keith, what's wrong? What happened?" You crouched down next to him and placed you hand on his shoulder.

"I don't want you to see me."

"Why? What happened? Keith, tell me." He slowly turned and you saw his skin had blotches of purple appearing on his face and his neck, his arms were already solid purple and his left eye was yellow. You gasped, and fell back on your butt. Keith scolded himself and turned away.

"Go away. You know what's wrong now." He hissed. You sat up straight and wrapped your arms around him carefully.

"Sorry. It just caught me off guard." You whispered. "I'm okay with this, Keith. I want you to know everyone's going to be okay with it. Lance might tease you, but we all love you, Keith." He shuddered and stayed silent. You kissed his shoulder and leaned your head against his.

"Why aren't you afraid? I might change and end up being like, Zarkon or-"

"You won't. I know you won't." You smiled softly and closed your eyes.

"How do you know for sure?"

"SH, I just know, Keith." He sighed and slumped into your body. You took his hands in your own and felt them. They were a little different than before he started changing. They were always cold, but now they're warms and soft. You brought one of his hands your mouth and you kissed his knuckles lightly. "You know, I think purple looks good on you."

"Tch, thanks," he cracked a rare smile and your heart melted. You nuzzled your face into his neck and he sighed gently. There was fur covering his body and the hair made your skin tingly.

"When did this start happening?"

"You mean when did I start turning into a cat?" He asked, bluntly.

"Heh, yeah I guess."

"This is the third time this week. They usually happen when I'm sleeping and when I wake up they begin to disappear." He ran his fingers through his mullet. You watched his hand and noticed that his ears changed to.

"This is the third time? Why didn't you tell me about it before?" You whispered, running your hand along the edge of ear, making it twitch.

"I thought you'd hate me." He swatted your hand away.

"Good thing I could never hate you."