Allura X FRIENEMY!Reader

⚠️Excessive use of swearing!⚠️

"What's your problem with, Allura?" Lance asked as you walked into the empty room.

"What do you mean?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"I'm not stupid. Everyone can see it. You and Allura have a serious problem with each other." Lance crossed his arms, mocking you.

"Okay, why does this even matter? How is this relevant to anything were working on right now?" You raised your eyebrows and he sighed, flopping onto the floor.

"PLAN B IS A GO!" Lance yelled. The door opened and before you had a chance to turn around a paper bag was placed over your head. You didn't react much aside from sighing. This was normal for you.

"I don't understand." You heard Pidge say. "Plan B was only if they refused to go willingly."

"Yeah, but this was a boring conversation." Lance replied. You felt two arms wrap around you, and immediately recognized them as Hunk's arms.

"I'm confused. Will you please explain to me what's happening?" You asked.

"We're taking you to see Allura." Keith's voice said.

"Ah, hell no!" You snapped and began to thrash and accidentally kicked, Hunk... there.

"Hunk are you okay!?"

"Never better." He choked out.

He dropped you and you fell onto the floor and felt more hands try to grab you. "Don't touch me, bitch!"

"(Y/N)! Calm down!" Keith yelled in your ear.

"I don't want to go see, Allura! I hate her!"

"Ha! She admitted it! Keith take her!" Lance yelled.

"I hope, Shiro got, Allura in position." Pidge sighed.

"Hell! Shiro's in on this too!?" Keith picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. "And what's the point of this bag! I already know where you're taking me!"

"Take it off yourself!" Lance yelled. You ripped the bag off your head and stared at the floor.

"She's going to kill me!"

"C'mon you guys can just play Fuck, Marry, Kill, do that make over thing you're good at-" You cut Lance off.

"I don't do make overs! I redesign old clothes!"

"Same thing!" Pidge yelled back. You looked up at them and watched as they followed you.

"If you're going to make me hang out with Allura then at least give me a bag of your guy's clothes, and some scissors-"

"You're not going to cut up my clothes." Keith stated.

"I'm go into fix them Keith. Your guy's clothes are starting to rip and are coming undone at the threads. Wouldn't you like me to fix them?"

"Do it in your free time." Keith snapped. You grinned and Lance and Pidge turned to each other and grinned. You heard a door open and you started thrashing again.

"I don't want to do this!" You screamed. Keith set you down and bolted out of the room. The door closed behind him and you heard it lock. You turned around and saw Allura sitting on her bed. She saw you and she groaned.

"I figured."

"Nice to see you too." You gave her a pissed smile and she rolled her eyes. "So how long do you think they'll keep us in here."

"Until we decide to be friends or until there's an attack. What are we going to do in the meantime."

"Well, Lance suggested we play Fuck, Marry, Kill, but there's no way-"