Matt X Reader

"Welcome back to Earth!" I yelled, dragging Matt of the suttle, and into the burning sun. He hissed, and hid behind me.

"Some things we never miss." He grumbled. "Has anything important happened that I need to know about?"

"Well. I was going to take you to see your mom... but I don't have to-"

"Uh, more like you WILL!" I rolled my eyes, and dragged him into town. I stopped at a restaurant, and got him some -- HIGH QUALITY™ -- human food. That goo food wasn't very good anyway. As he ate his ice cream, I know. I'm the best, we passed a school, and he looked disgusted. "What's the word for that infestation of tiny creatures over there?"

"Those are children. That's a school." I replied. "That's where we met."

He still looked disgusted, watching all the kids run around, playing on the playground. "If we get married we're not having kids."

"Planned on that." I replied, exasperated. "What's your deal today, you're acting pissy."

"I'm not used to this much gravitational force, and it's weighing down on my pretty hard. Also Katie's on her period, and she's really, really mean." I laughed, and patted his head lightly.

"There, there. C'mon. Just a few more blocks and you'll get to see your mom!"

Once we got to the house he'd come to a much lighter mood, and was holding my hand. I knocked on the door, and his mom appeared, and covered her mouth to suppress a scream of joy, or sadness. I couldn't tell. "H-Hey mom."

"Matt? It's really you? (Y/N) is it... really him?" I pushed him forward a bit, and smiled.

"Check for yourself." She pulled him into a hug, and he laughed.

"I missed you too mom."

"Oh, Matthew Holt if you ever disappear like that again-"

"I know! I know! I'm sorry, but it wasn't my fault!" He explained, pulling away. He grabbed my hand again, and my face lit up. "Thank (Y/N) for bringing me back. They're the love of my life..."

"I love you too." You squeezed his hand lightly. His mom smiled, and clasped her hands together.

"Come in. You both have a lot of explaining to do."