Chapter Five

Douglas Booth as Kenneth Truman
He is like so sexy to me

Ken POV.

I saw her walk in and she was like a breath of fresh air. I was sitting here watching my sister fail with her hair about twelve times and I didn't know how to do a bun so I didn't even bother to help. This girl that walked in was flawless. She was tall. Her blond hair was in a bun. Her eyes were the lightest blue I've ever seen and other was beautiful. I want to make her mine.

I will make her mine.

"Name.? " The lady asked her. She was kinda rude.

"Kristina Mosby" She spoke with such confidence. She kept looking around her with a smile on her face.

Kristina Mosby... that was a lovely name.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my secretary Joanne.

"Mr. Truman Office. " Her singsong voice filled my ear.

"Hey Joanne its me. I need for you to do a background check on a Kristina Mosby. "

"Right away sir. Anything else sir.?"

"No ma'am that will be all Thank you. "I said hanging up.

I loved that old lady like she was my mother.

I continued to stare after her and watched the way she held her head up high and walked with grace. She had on sweat pants and a jacket and she carried her bag on her shoulder. She walked in and surveyed the room. She spotted my sister and she smiled. She walked over and took her hair from her hands and did her bun. They started talking. She started removing her clothes.

It wasn't like she was getting naked but it was a sight that I didn't want to look away from. She made taking her clothes off look so seductive. I like.

Underneath was a pink leotard with a dark pink tutu attached with black tights. She had long beautiful legs that I could just picture wrapped around my waist as I.....

I shook myself. dammit Ken snap out of it. She had perfect breasts that peeped out of the top of her leotard nice and tanned I could just put them.... dammit Ken snap out of it. I put my briefcase on my lap to hide my growing bulge. I haven't even met her and she was making my body warm to be touched. I felt kind of stalker-ish  because I know I was eyeing her like a pervert.

She and my sister talked a bit and laughed. I liked the way her head tilted back when she laughed. How her forehead made cute little wrinkles in the middle when she frowned.

"11267! Kristina Mosby! " It was her turn. I was a little sad to see her go but I had a nice view so I wasn't complaining. Her ass was fabulous.

She hugged my sister and left.

I got up and walked over to my sister. Half the girls in the room stopped and stared. I was used to it. I didn't really like being the center of attention and it made me a little uncomfortable believe it or not.

"Who was that.? " I asked faking like I didn't already know. Bella jumped I don't think she knew I was still here.

" Oh Kristina Mosby. She's nice." She said looking at me. Giving me judgey eyes.

"Hmm"

"She's single too. I got her number, I could set you guys up. You are in much need of a girlfriend right now. " She said with a chuckle. I just looked at her.

"Do it. " I said. Her eyes widened.

"Really? Okay I'll introduce you when she comes out. "

"11269! Isabella Truman! "

I gave my sister a hug and told her to break a leg. She hurried past and I sat down and waited for the two to come out.

Sitting I just thought. On how my father was pressuring me into finding a girl. Someone who I could spend the rest of my life wit. One to Carry my babies and die old with me. I wanted that but I wasn't ready I wanted to know someone I wanted the cheesy dates and failed songs and poems.

I saw her walk in here and I just knew that I could find that with her. That's why I was going to do everything in my power to make her mine.