Chapter Forty -Five

Ken POV
(Sexual scene. If you don't like sex scenes please read next chapter. )

I stood up and held my hand out. She took it and I led her up the steps to our room. We stood outside the door and I kissed her. She melted into me and I kicked the door open. I picked her up and continued to kiss her. She wrapped her arms and my neck. I kicked the door closed and layed her on the bed. I reached down and pulled her shoes off. I kissed the heel of both of her feet. She stood up and I unzipped her dress. I let it pool around her.

She had on a red lacey underwear set. I ran my hands down her shoulders to her back. I unclipped her bra and pulled it off. I threw to some corner. I rubbed my thumbs over her already hard nipples. I bent my head and took one in my mouth and sucked. I ran my tongue along it and bit down. She gasped and grabbed my shoulders. Her nails biting into my skin. I repeated my actions with her other breast. She moaned grinding against me. She pulled back and started to unbutton my shirt. I let her and started pulling my shoes off.

She pulled my shirt down and it fell to the ground. She ran her nails down my cheat and across my stomach. I held in my breath as she started to undo my pants. She tugged them down and smiled. My buldge was peeking out through my boxers. She pulled those down and took me in her hands. She started massaging me. She looked me in my eyes. I moaned and closed mine. she dropped on her knees and took me in her mouth. I gasped and looked down. Her mouth was warm and welcoming. Her tongue licked my tip and I almost exploded. I grabbed the back of her head and moved with her. I threw my head back and moaned.

It felt so good. I felt myself about to cum.

I let go of her head and pulled out of her mouth. She stood up and kissed me and I picked her up. I grabbed her thighs and she wrapped her legs around me. I layed her down and kissed her neck. I trailed losses down her chest. I laid my hands on her stomach and smiled. I laid soft kisses all over her stomach. I kissed further down and stopped at her panties. I pulled them down and tossed them somewhere. I ran my hands along her thighs and bent to kiss them both. She was looking at me with hooded eyes and her breathing became heavy. I bent by head hand kissed her. She moaned and I spread her legs wider. I pushed her legs up so that they were folded at the knee.

I took one finger and stuck it in her. She moaned and arched her back. I moved my finger in and out then in a circular motion. She was hot and wet. I quickened my pace and stuck another finger in her. She gasped and she started to cum. I pulled my fingers out and put it in my mouth. I sucked on my fingers. There was a sweet salty taste to it.

I licked my lips and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned into my mouth. I ran my hands down her stomach. She lifted her legs back up around my waist and pressed against me. I moaned and pulled back just a little.

I positioned myself and dove into her. She gasped and went still. I eased myself in and out. She laid back and grabbed the sheets.

"Faster." She said through gritted teeth. I quickened my pace and she threw her head back. I started slamming into her. She cried out and held me tighter to her.

Beads of sweat started dripping from her face. I kept going. I slammed into her once more and stopped. She opened her eyes and sat up. I sat back on my knees and pulled her onto my lap I buried myself into her once more and she started moving up and down. Her boobs bounced the faster she went.

I caught one in my mouth and sucked. She moaned and clawed at my back. I knew I would have marks on my back later.

She slowed and laid her head on my shoulder. She rocked back and forth. I grasped her hips and came. She sighed. I kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms around me and I held her close. We were breathing heavy and sweaty. I lifted her up and she laid down on the bed. She opened her arms and I laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her, She ran her fingers through my hair and I drifted into a peaceful sleep.