Chapter Thirty-Four

Ken POV

When we got to the house Kristina was sleep. Craig said that he would take her in but I told him that I could handle it.  He seemed upset about it. Mr. Graves showed him to one of the many guest rooms. 

I carried Kristina bridal style into the house.  She wrapped her arms around my neck. I kicked the door open with my foot and kicked it closed.  I laid her gently on the bed and started taking her heels off . I kissed the heels of her feet.  Then I reached up and unbuttoned her jeans. I lifted her up and pulled her jeans down, then I kissed both of her thighs. I started unbuttoning her shirt.  I lifted her back up, cradling her to my chest and pulled the shirt off.  Her head flopped to the side but she kept snoring softly. I kissed her neck then layed her down and kissed her breasts then her stomach. I got up and got a tee shirt out of her drawer. I walked back to the bed and cradled her to me again and slipped the shirt over her head. She was still fast asleep. I layed her down and pulled the covers over her and kissed her cheek, then her lips. She smiled in her sleep then sighed.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and stood there for a minute. 

Today was a really good day.  I saw my sister and my girlfriend perform.  I saw my best friend, who is surprisingly dating my sister.  I chuckled to myself.  I would have never thought that they would get together.

I stripped and got into the shower.  The water felt good running down my head and my back. 

I started thinking about Kristina. The way she smiled and laughed. The way she paid attention to everything around her, the way she affected me the first time I laid eyes on her. The way her body felt under mine.  I groaned. She was driving me nuts without even touching me or being near me.

Just then an idea popped into my head.  I quickly washed and turned the water off.  I wrapped a fluffy towel around my waist.  I dried and put my boxers and sweat pants on. I walked to my office and closed the door. 

I went to my desk and opened the drawer. I pulled the box out and stared at it for a second.  I went back to the bedroom and kneeled next to the bed.  I grabbed Kristina's hand . I kissed her knuckles and slid the ring on her finger.  I stared at her hand for a moment and smiled.  It looked amazing on her hand. I kissed her hand again and put a shirt on.

I went down stairs and Craig was in the kitchen. He was heating up some Penne Rosa that Carmella made for dinner. 

"Hey. "He said turning around. 

"Hey" I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a beer. I popped the lid and took a big gulp and turned.  Craig was leaning against the counter staring at me. I stared back until it for awkward then I turned to leave.

"Ken, wait. " I heard him say and turned around to face him.  "Please,  Don't hurt my sister. I don't know what I would do if she was hurt. " He said looking sad.

"I won't. I promise. " I said turning around and headed up the stairs.  I heard the microwave beep and the door close. I went into the room and she was still sleeping. I turned the light off and climbed into the bed. I snuggled close to her and wrapped myself around her.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see her face.  I wanted to make her mine and I wanted her to see just how serious I was.