Chapter Thirty-Five

Kristina POV

I had a dream that I was getting married in Paris. I had on a Cinderella gown with a tiara. The dream was just so perfect until the end . Ken was next to me and looked more delicious than ever. What happens next was just terrifying. Ken's head turned all the way around and snakes popped out if his eye sockets with maggots and green slime.

I woke up screaming and gasping for air. Arms came around me and I screamed again.

"Kristina!What the hell?!  " I looked over and it was Ken.  He looked terrified and disheveled. His hair was standing up and his eyes were red.

"I had a nightmare  ." I said wiping the tears away that I had just realized that was falling. His face softened and he shook his head. He pulled me close and kissed my head.  He started rubbing my back. I pulled away and looked at him.  He looked back at me and I kissed him. 

I got out of bed and stretched. The whole time Ken kept his eyes on me.  I walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste and started brushing my teeth.  In mid brush I froze.  I stared at my hand through the mirror.

A ring?  When did that get there?

(Sexual scene. If you do like sex scenes please read next chapter. )

I held my hand out in front of my face and stared with my mouth hanging open.  The ring was absolutely beautiful. It was sparkly and gold. Tears started running down my face.  I spit the toothpaste out and rinsed my mouth out and wiped my face.  I kept staring at my hand. I opened the bathroom door and Ken wasn't in there. I walked to the office and opened the door Ken was sitting there on the phone.

He looked up at me and kept talking.  He looked me over and frowned when his eyes landed on my face again.  He said his goodbyes and hung up and sat back.  He was bare chested.

I closed the door then walked over to the desk and sat on his lap facing him. I kissed his jaw, then his cheek,  and then his lips. He looked surprised.

"It's beautiful." I said kissing him again.  He looked confused then his eyes widened. I but my lip and wiggled on his lap.  He groaned and grabbed my hips.

"Kristina." He said my name with so much love and want and need all mixed into it. He grabbed my face and kissed me, hard.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my hands in his hair.  He ran his hand up my sides and pulled my shirt up and over my head in the process. He then reached behind me and unsnapped my bra, he rubbed his hand down my back.  I groaned into his mouth.  I only had on my black lace panties. He broke the kiss and looked at me. 

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. He stood up and layed me on his desk. He bent his head and kissed my stomach.  I giggled, He looked at me and smiled.

Then pulled my underwear down and pulled them off.  He stared down at my body with hunger in his eyes. He pulled his pants and boxers off and positioned himself between my legs. He pulled me closer to the edge.

He grabbed my hips and buried himself inside me. I gasped and tightened around him. He eased himself in and out.  I sat up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kept going slow.

"Ken please " I begged tightening my legs around him.  He started moving faster. I threw my head back and cried out with each thrust. "Oh!  Yes!  Ugh Ken please faster. " I cried out digging my nails into his forearm. He sped up and I cried out with each thrust again.  He grunted and I released all my pleasure juices on him. He kept going and he grunted and released himself inside me.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and kissed me. He ran his hands up my back.

The door opened.

"Ken is every-Oh My sweet Jesus!"My mother gasped front the doorway. I stiffened and turned my head.  She had her hands on her face. Through her hands I could see that she was beat red. 

Ken slid out of me and pulled his boxers and pants on. I pulled my shirt over my head and slipped my underwear back on.

I looked at Ken and he was red also. 

"I will talk to you later about this. " I said holding up my hand and pointing to the ring. He grinned and nodded his head. I took it off and sat it on the desk. He looked disappointed.

Did I want to marry him? 

Hell yes!  my conscious screamed at me

I walked over to my mom. This was about to be the most embarrassing conversation that I've never thought that I would have with my mother.

Please help.