Chapter Eleven.

Kristina POV

We went to three stores. I found a long black dress that had a split up to the thigh.  It has a long sleeve and the other was nonexistent. It clung to my figure and brought out my curves.  Bella bought me some diamond earrings that I didn't not want to accept but she forced and begged me. Then she got me some four inch open toed silver heels.

We went to the beauty shop and they curled my blond hair it fell down my back.  Bella got a fancy up do that made her look younger.  She was really beautiful. We got our nails and make up done at the same time.  We went to my hotel room to get dressed.

"I didn't know your brother was Ken Truman the billionaire!" I exclaimed as we got dressed. 

She laughed. "Sorry,  people usually know I don't need to tell them sometimes." She said with a grin.

I just noticed they look exactly a like.  He's just older.

"Hmm.  He kept staring  at you the whole time.  I think he likes you. " She said looking at me.

"Before you came to the table he told me that he wanted me." I said sliding my arm in the sleeve.

"He does. You should give him a chance. He's sweet. " She said "Sometimes overly honest and forceful but he's a loving guy." She said smiling at me.

"No,no I don't want to seem like I just want him for his money" I said smoothing out my dress.  He seemed nice and I was developing maybe a little crush on him.

"Do you? "

"No"

"Then give him a chance. Plus I like you.  You guys would make a cute couple. " She said "How do I look?" She asked She had on a light pink dress that went down to the ground.  It had a deep v-neck that had one strap that came around her neck. She had silver hoops that had diamonds in it and and small silver pendant on her neck. She was beautiful.

"You look very nice. "I said and she grabbed my arm and we posed for a picture.

"My new BFF Kristina. Charity ball ready. " She said reading what she had wrote. "Okay let's go. " She said picking up her pink clutch I grabbed my black one and we headed out.

We got to the lobby and there were people staring at us,  well her. 

"That's Bella Truman " someone said.

More people started to whisper. The bell hop was staring at me like I was some type of food. I pushed the door open and held it open for Bella.  The bell hop shook out of his trance and blushed.  He muttered his apologies and I just glared at him.

There was a limo waiting for us. The driver opened the door and I climbed in after Bella. 

"That just annoyed me so much. "Bella said next to me.

" I thought that I was the only one. " I said laughing.  She laughed also.  I'm liking this girl more and more every time we are together.

¥¥¥¥¥

When we got to the building it was like a castle. It was massive. There was a red carpet coming down the steps.  The was a velvet rope on both sides holding paparazzi off.  There were more cars in front of us and behind y=us slowly letting it's very famous and very important people out like they are about to break.

"Paparazzi? " I asked. I don't like a lot of attention and this was too much.

"Yea.  I should have warned you. Im sorry. "  She said. 

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out.  The driver opened Bella's door and she climbed out.  The driver helped me out.

There was flashing lights everywhere. Bella held out her arm

I took it and we walked up the carpeted steps.

Those lights were really bright I was afraid I would fall flat on my face.